Chapter 15

'Dedicate this one to, @ naganagan_ Thankyou for being supportive, iloveyou!

Worries and Lies [1]

Sebastian Sky Romero's Point of View

"My life sucks!" I shout in frustration. I took off my polo and slacks and throw them somewhere in my room.

I faced the city lights, here in the terrace of my condo. I held the railings of the terrace and thought about some... stuff.

Mom wants me to marry Joanna Shuen Hierra. My cousin.

MY FREAKING COUSIN!

Since we're in a business bullshit, usong uso ang Arrange Marriage. And believe me. It's not as good as the ones that you've read in Novels and watched in Movies.

"Hey." After three rings Clyde picks up.

[Oh tol, napatawag ka?- It's the Marriage thing that's bugging you again, Am I right?]

I sighed.

They really know me well.

[Yeah. Im sick of it, really. I just want to, you know.. just enjoy being a teenager. And for god's sake! Joshue's my cousin. And she also refused to her parents, about the marriage! Why can't mom understand that? She's really out of her mind. This fucking life is a fucking mess, Clyde. Hate it. Beats me.]

['Been hearing those rants of your's for 2 years.] He sighed.

Yes. Im Engaged for 2 years without me agreeing. Only my Mom. And only Dad understands me, kaya hindi pa rin natutuloy ang kasal. They always fight about me, getting married.

Im engaged even though I don't have a freaking ring. I don't even love Joshue. Well, as a cousin but not that LOVE that married couples feels.

[Im sorry. Wala naman akong malapitan, only you and Kieffer. Even though I have girls, they are not enough. And I want to be married after I graduate and have a nice job.]

[Yea yea, sinabi mo na 'yan ilang beses. Pero, anong gagawin mo? Pamilya mo 'yan. Nandito lang kami para makalimutan mo sandali ang problema mo.] Dang. He's really good in giving advice.

Except for Kieffer. You might wanna end up pissed because of his nonstop laughing with some non-sense things.

[Thanks man.] I said. Sighs.

[Tsh. Welcome as always. Anyway, you wanna get some drink? And you know... girls.] Clyde with a suspicious voice.

[You're unbilievable.] I shook my head.

[Yes-yes I am.]

Nagusap pa kami bago napag diskitahan ang pumunta sa Night Club at the time of 12:00 am. I got into my chevrolette and drove all the way to the Night Club.

I parked my car as soon as I got there. The outside is soundproof that's why it looks so quite when you're not inside.

{ CLUB el ELITE }