ℌ𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔦𝔪

Jin

Lately jin has been distant and he has been coming home late for the past few days. Today you are gonna ask him why has he been coming home late.

You heard the door open

"Jin we need to talk"

"Seriously you greet me like this?Not even a hi?"

"Well because I need to talk to you. Now"

"Y/n, I'm tired let's talk tomorrow"

"Jin I said now" you coldly replied

"Fine what do you want"

"I dont want anything. Do you not remember that you have a daughter and a wife. You have been coming home late. Would you like to explain yourself?"

"Y/n do YOU not now I have a job? I am an Idol it's really hard
we are working on a song-"

"I do but is your job more important than us?"

"First of all do not interupt me, second of all, i have a busy lifestyles y/n, its hard for me as well"

"Jin I am sick and tired of you coming home late. You have a 5 year old daughter. And a wife"

"Y/n for gods sake you aren't my mom, leave me alone for once!"

Suddenly you heard soft sobs behind you. You saw your daughter serum crying

"Baby why are you awake. You are supposed to be asleep"

You asked her

"M-mommy, why i-is daddy so s-scary"

"Baby, he is not scary he is.... stressed"

Jin looked at you both. He was shocked that his daughter would think about him like that.

"Baby let's go to sleep. I will sleep with you today"

"Mommy, I'm scared of daddy"

"Baby like I said daddy is not scary he is just really busy for work and he just can't focus. Let's go to sleep"

"I'm sorry y/n I didnt mean to-"

"Goodnight jin"

You left him alone and went to aerum room and went to sleep with her.

Jin was so mad at himself. he couldn't think straight. he played down on the bed and thought about his actions and fell asleep.

Next morning

You woke up and looked around but you couldn't find aerum

You went downstairs to the kitchen and saw you daughter and you husband cooking breakfast.

"Good morning mommy"

"Jin I thought you went to work"

"No I took a leave for you and aerum. And I'm sorry for last night I have been coming home late because my boss gave me alot of work"

"Its ok baby I understand"

Jin smiled and kissed your forehead

While you daughter clapped her hands happily