Chapter 4 : Memorable Day out

**********

Not proof read.. Ignore mistakes...

**********

Chapter 4 : Memorable Day Out

Dasgupta Mansion..

Kolkata....

March, 2004

Late Night...

Arnav was lying down on his king size bed..Looking at the sky from the open window.. Today is full moon, his room is enlightened by the moonlit... the starts are also visible... But it's not the moon or star, but the joy which Arnav's little heart was feeling at the moment is shown through his shining eyes and a rare smile on his lips..

Arnav had always been a reserved child and the separation of his parents and his mother influence forced Arnav to hide his actual nature somewhere under the mask of rigid ARC... But today, Arnav met with Khushi without any facade, without any pressure, without any pretence...

And today, Arnav felt light.. The kid within him was jumping in joy.. So when he was coming back from Basu House, Arnav was overjoyed and bumped with his father... Arun did not question Arnav a single word instead looking at his son's sparkling eyes he just patted his head and said one word, " Be careful my son.. Sometimes, extreme happiness can bring intense pain..." and Arnav immediately replied, " No baba, Khushi is an Angel...and she is my friend.. I felt really happy after talking with her and we will be always friend....." No more question asked and no more explanation given between father son due, but the answer was clear... Arnav is unknowingly binding himself with Khushi which can either break them or make them in future...

Soon Arnav run away towards Nik and Aditya who were playing in the Garden and Arun sigh a little looking at his son's overjoyed face..

Arun just stare at the retreating back of his over joyful son and murmured, "I just hope history don't repeat again Arnav.. Because I know, You had the stubbornness of Reshmi, which will never allow you to accept your faults.. and Khushi... she is just like a delicate flower...This time, I fear that it will not you but Khushi will be broken.. because, in yesterday party, I had witness a different Arnav, The way you had hurt Khushi is unimaginable... I just hope, it should not repeat again... because she is already broken..."

Arun sigh and went from there with turmoil in his heart...

Later that evening everyone planned for a day out, as two days later Reshmi will go back to Delhi along with Arnav, Avantika and the other Roy Chowdhury's... Though Reshmi straightway said that she will not join in the "picnic" as her friend Mrs Kayal will come and they will go for some shopping..., but she allowed Arnav and Avantika to join... and this is the first time Arnav is allowed to join such occasion... His happiness had no bound... but above all Arnav is happy because his dadi said to Arun to bring Piya and Khushi along with them for tomorrow's picnic...

Arnav was smiling brightly thinking about the day out of tomorrows... slowly he looked at the bedside where he had keep the white flower...

" Khushi... My friend... My Angel... My Monkey girl.." Arnav smiled some more thinking different ways to irritate Khushi tomorrow.. With a satisfy grin on his face, finally Arnav drifted into a peaceful slumber..

Basu Banglow...

At the same time...

Khushi was unable to sleep thinking about tomorrow... They are going for a day out.. Khushi loves making new friends, going out and eating loads of tasty foods... Though after her parents demise, many thing has changed in her life, but what makes Khushi alive is the hope in her heart.. Hope for a change, a new dawn, a better day when she will not be treated as a garbage in her adopted family or probably when she can live a day without any worry...and tomorrow is such a day, where she is going to have loads of fun... She assumes and most important thing is now that arrogant boy is also her friend...