Chapter 15 : Anything For Love

**********

Thanks for supporting this story... The love you showered in the new characters means a lot...A new chapter with new character.. Finally a new beginning.. Hope the story will still get the readers love...

I am posting images of important character here as per my readers request..

Thanks..

*************

Chapter 15 : Anything For love

3 Years Later...

Delhi...

R.C Mansion...

The moment Reshmi announce Vikram and Avantika's engagement, Khushi looked at Arnav with shock and looking at Arnav's pale face, it was evident that he is also unaware about the fact...

Khushi's eyes search for the man she was desperately wanted to see at that point.. Soon, Khushi found Shyamal was standing beside a numb Avantika.. Reshmi came down from the stage and drag Avantika with her who was too shocked to react... But Khushi's heart was broken looking at Shyamal's face..

His face depict only one emotions...

DESTROYED....

Khushi slowly walk towards Shyamal while Arnav stood there like a statue but his eyes found his sister Avantika.. Avantika was walking like a robot with Reshmi and finally she was on stage besides Vikram.. Arun Dasgupta was too shocked to react.. Today his ex wife took the decision of their daughter future without even consulting anyone. It was clearly evident from Avantika's face that she is clueless and at present too hurt by her mother's action.

" Now ladies and gentleman, here the beautiful couple of the evening Vikram and Avantika..With the presence of you all now these beautiful love birds will exchange rings.. Vikram beta come forward.. Avantika come.." Reshmi said with a wide smile on her face while her sharp eyes locked with Shyamal who was standing like a statue in the crowd. But Reshmi's elated feelings got diminished as Arun Dasgupta's voice boomed in the place,

" One minute Reshmi, will you elaborate what is happening here?" Arun's cold voice not only draw everyone attention but Reshmi looked at him with wide eyes in disbelieve. It was very unlikely of Arun.. Reshmi was apprehensive about Arun reaction as Avantika is his princess and here she had decided about Avantika's marriage without consulting even without informing Arun..

" I repeat , what is happening here Reshmi?" Arun asked standing beside Reshmi and creating a barrier between Reshmi and Avantika.

" Arun, look don't create a scene here.. I know you are a little upset, but please let the ceremony happen, then we will talk... Arun, trust me, Avantika will be happy with Vikram.. I am her mother, I will do best for my daughter.. I.." but Reshmi stood frozen when Arun spoke his next set of words,

" Just the way you did best for our relationship, by breaking it piece by piece? Or just the way you gave a broken family to our children just to fed your ego but forcing them to choose between their parents? If this is best then, I am afraid, I am not agree with you this time.. Years before I respected and accepted your all decisions irrespective of my own devastating state, because as a lover and husband I had put your need before me.. I had destroyed my life and indirectly gave misery to my children too, but today, history will not repeat.. That day a lover and husband had won but a father was defeated.. But today, I will not allow anyone to destroy my daughter happiness.." Arun said in cold and calculative voice.. Not only the guest but the family members of Dasgupta, Roy Chowdhury and Basu all were shocked to watch the firm and rigid Arun Dasgupta standing against his beloved Reshmi Roy Chowdhury..