Chapter 14 : Changing Life 2

**********

Thanks for waiting patiently for this story...

The readers who are reading this story, are requested to share the link of my Published Book, "Withered With Hurt" .. It's a request not mandatory tough.. But it will be a great help if you do so.. and if you have Amazon Prime account, please put a review there, it will help a lot..

Thanks..

*************

Chapter 14 : Changing Life~2

3 Years Later...

Delhi...

R.C Mansion...

The house is buzzing with happiness.. the heir of Roy Chowdhury and Basu, The Arnav Roy Chowdhury had successfully passed the 12th grade and he had qualified in Harvard University... Arun and Reshmi both are very proud parents today but their ways to showing their affection is different..

Arun interacted with Arnav while having a serious conversation with him as Arnav is going abroad for upcoming 3 to 5 years.. So, being a caring and responsible father he is, Arun had his words with his son but Reshmi had always her different ways to show her affection.. She had thrown a huge party to celebrate his son's success. Almost all elite from Delhi are present in the party today along with Basu family and Dasgupta's from Kolkata.

Khushi was too happy for Arnav today.. Finally her Allav is close to fulfill his mother dream, to get the opportunity to study in his desired prestigious University. Though a realization that Arnav will be far away from her in upcoming year is making her restless, but still today she is determined to enjoy and celebrate the joy of his friend's success..

Khushi was standing with the group of her friends, Nik, Jayati and few more.. Arnav was with all of them few moments before but now he is with Reshmi as she had called Arnav to introduce with some elite family of Delhi..

" Your Hulk is smiling today.." Nik whispered to Khushi who smack him,

" Shut up Nik.. He is your Cousin.." Khushi said while Nik pouted..

" That is the problem.. How much I wish, but I can not change the fact that your Dragon is my cousin.." Nik said while making faces..

" Why are you lying hu?? Yesterday the whole day you were sulking that Nannav is going abroad alone, who will take care of him , he is so introverted etc, etc... and now acting as if you don't care?" Jayati said while rolling her eyes to NIK and Nik smiled sheepishly..

Khushi smiled looking at the most weird couple, her both friends.. Jayati is the boss and Nik roamed around her like a lost puppy... Jayati always scolds Nik in little little matter but if anybody else ever trouble Nik, Jayati did not hesitant for a second to pounce on them..

Jayati is always been like this, so much protective about Nik.. and still Nik sulks around and complains Khushi that Jayati does not love him..

" You two.. You will never change.." Khushi smiled while side hugging Jayati making Nik again pout like a kid..

" You both girls are too annoying.. I will go, and meet my other friends.. You both don't love me anymore.." Nik said expecting either Khushi or Jayati to say something for him but Khushi just stick her tongue out while Jayati murmured," Bye bye Drama queen.." and then both the girls laughed at Nik's expense..

" It seems you are having fun, guys...." the voice from behind make Khushi and Jayati frown.. Where she is doing here leaving her bimbos?

" What are you doing here Sneha?" Jayati asked not at all hiding her irritation..