"Thank you, I bet you want to hear it!" Yuqi yelled and jumped up and down excitedly.

And the next moment she was disappeared.

"I'll be right back" Shuhua said to Soojin and grinned.

"Be nice to her! I won't run away, so take your time" she answered and looked at Shuhua warningly.

Of course she had noticed, that the younger girl would rather stay with her than go with Yuqi, but since she had been so depressed today it would be better if Shuhua would talk to her again.

"Sure babe" the younger girl said and pressed another kiss on Soojins lips before leaving.

"Be nice and take your time!" she called after her, but Shuhua didn't listen.

Of course she wanted to know what Yuqi has to tell her, it must be something good, since she had been as hyper as usual. I

f she remembered this morning, Yuqi seemed like a complete new person.

Hopefully she had been able to sort things out with Minnie.

But on the other hand Shuhua wanted to go back to Soojin as soon as possible.

"I'm so selfish! Yuqi is your friend, you should care more about her" Shuhua scolded herself as she found herself thinking about Soojin again, when she should focus on Yuqi now.

Shuhua entered the shared room of Minnie and Yuqi.

"Where's Minnie?" she asked, because there wasn't the slightest glimpse of the older girl.

"Making dinner" Yuqi answered offhand. She was more interested in what she had just seen in Shuhuas room.

"There's something between you and Soojin, right?" she asked therefore and expectantly raised an eyebrow.

Shuhuas cheeks flushed in a light pink at this question.

"What? No!" she replied in a similar high-pitched tone as Soojin.

"Ah come on, stop lying. I've seen what you were doing" Yuqi added smirking.

"What have you seen?" Shuhua asked dumbfounded and became even redder.

Yuqi chuckled and decided not to ask any more questions. Since Shuhua was an open book to her, she has already gotten her answer.

Yuqi had suspected the two girls to be more than just friends anyway. Seriously they were so obvious, everybody must have noticed by now.

"So what do you wanted to tell me?" Shuhua quickly changed topics.

"Ah yes!" Yuqi smiled and patted the place next to her signalling the younger girl to sit down. As soon as she settled next to her friend Yuqi began to talk.

"I've talked with Minnie. Your were right- it feels so much better, now I've gotten everything off my chest"

Shuhua raised an eyebrow. She was surprised, yet impressed that her friend had found her courage so fast.

It took her years to finally tell Soojin about her feelings and Yuqi did it after just one day.

"And what did she say?" she asked curiously. A small shade emerged in Yuqis face.

"She said she just wants me as a friend, nothing more and nothing less" she said quietly.

"Oh I'm sorry Yuqi" Shuhua whispered and patted her friends shoulder, but she just sighed.

"There's nothing to be sorry for. I'm happy that I was brave enough to tell her how I feel. She wasn't angry or disgusted at all, she just accepted it. And now I know she is not interested in me and I don't have to speculate about her feelings. That's making everything easier" Yuqi said and smiled.