Raj :- Asim, what happened to you ? Why are you huffing ? Did you come running all along ? Sit here.

Rita gave him water to drink, while Asim drank whole glass in one go.

Smitha :- Now say what's the matter ?

Asim closed his eyes and said :- Siddarth is missing.

All were shocked by listening him, after recovering from shock, Rita shouted,

Rita shouted :- What do you mean by that Asim ?

Asim :- I went with Siddarth to bar. Siddarth drank a lot more than regular. I had said him to sit outside the gate till I come but when I came back, I didn't saw him. I thought he would have returned back to bar to drink as he wanted to drink more and I didn't let him drink that. This had never happened before. When I used to ask him to sit there, he used to wait for me, till I come but today when I went there he was not there. I asked the watchmen there but they said they didn't saw anything going out. And bloody CCTV of the bar is also not working.

Raj :- He must be nearby bar. Let's go and see him.

Asim :- I searched everywhere near bar but I didn't got him. It's all my mistake, I should have not left him today.

Vikas spatted :- It's true. You should have not left him all alone.

Asim :- Don't start Vikas now. It's not the right time.

Vikas :- Ohhh yeah.. You would teach me right time and what I have to speak right ?

Asim :- Stop it. It was all because of you this has happened. If you have not come today in office and spoke the shit which you spoke, he would have not been hurt and drank this much.

Darshan :- What does this mean Asim ?

Asim :- He was upset because of you guys. You guys didn't understood him and he was hurt by this. That's the reason he drank and all know that after Shehnaaz left he drinks to remember her. And you guys just gave him one more reason.

Smitha :- Would you guys shut up and think what to do now ?

Rita :- We should complain in police. Raj call police.

Raj :- They would file a case after 24 hours. We can't go there.

Asim got up and started calling a person.

Vikas :- So what should we do ?

Darshan :- Maybe we should wait for some time. Maybe he just need time to cope up things.

Asim :- Dammit. He is not receiving my calls. What should I do now ?

Vikas :- What are you speaking about ?

Asim :- I am talking about Arjun.

Darshan :- What would he do in this ?

Asim :- I need Shehnaaz's personal number.

Raj :- Why do you want to call her ?

Asim :- I need to inform her about this. Maybe she would help us.

Raj :- I have her number, but don't know it will work or not ?

Asim :- Please give it Uncle.

Raj gave him number and Asim called her. After continuously calling, Shehnaaz picked the call. Asim kept phone on speaker.

On a call.