18. Holiday pt. 2

"Are you ready? You're friends here already" Kyuubi walked into Narukos room abruptly. She threw her shirt at him. "You really should knock Y'know!" She finished brushing the rest of her hair out. "You look fine Y'know. You don't have to get all dressed up" she sighed. "This is my first Christmas back with you guys! Of course I wanna dress nice!"

She pouted as she rubbed her eyes. She stood up and walked downstairs with Kyuubi. "What took you so long?" She went and sat on the couch. "Not only was I getting ready but I was still wrapping presents.." Iruka nodded. Naruko scanned the room and saw a familiar face. She smiled, "Hey Sasuke!" She waved. "Hi.." Kyuubi laughed.

"What's so funny?" Naruko raised a brow. "Ah...it's nothing" he said as he wiped away a tear. "You must be Naruko, it's nice to meet you. I'm Itachi, Sasuke older brother." Itachi walked up to Naruko and introduced himself. She stood up and put her hand out. "It's nice to meet you Itachi-San." She smiled as he shook her hand.

"Well now that we're all acquainted with each other let's begin because it seems like Kurama just can't wait" Naruko bursted our laughing. "You're such a child!!" She held onto her stomach as Kyuubi punched and kicked her. He clicked his tongue, "Tch whatever!" Naruko tried to control her laughter. "Heads up"

Kakashi started throwing presents around like a maniac. Both Naruko and Kurama catching them perfectly, or almost perfectly. "I prefer this than going around the whole dorm searching for my presents, only for them to be a little fee coupon from Ero-Sennin" Naruko pinches the bridge of her nose thinking about it.

"Eh! The dorms were small right? He didn't actually make you search for a coupon right?!" Naruko put her hand onto his shoulder and with the most serious face ever, nodded her head. "Sadly they were gigantic and yes only for a coupon. HE EVEN MADE ME RUN AROUND THE WHOLE CAMPUS ONE YEAR JUST FOR A TEDDY FUCKING BEAR!!!" Naruko gripped his shoulder in anguish.

"Language!" Iruka yelled out as he handed Itachi and Sasuke their mini gifts. "English" an irk mark appeared. "Naruko Hatake!" He threw her last gift at her hitting her in the head. "What was that for!" "Being disrespectful that's what" Naruko gave an disbelieving face. A light laughter could be heard in the corner of the room. Everyone turned their attention towards the noise.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just find this delightful. I'm never home so I imagine it gets lonely for Sasuke, it's nice to be around such lively people" Naruko gave a her widest smile, delighted to hear her guests were enjoying themselves. Or at least one was, the other however looked plain as ever. No expression at all.

——————

The gift exchange was over and the younger ones were sitting around, the adults were in the kitchen cooking. Naruko looked outside and seen the snow, she quickly went upstairs so dress herself warmly. She flew down the stairs with more clothes. She threw clothes onto Kyuubi and Sasuke. "It's not a lot but it's something, hurry and put them on!" She ushered the boys to get ready.

Once they were she pushed them out the door and ran towards her backyard. She threw herself into the ground only for their to be a cold, but soft cushioning. "Come join!!" She yelled to the boys. One races over and popped down next to her while the other walked and stood near by. Naruko and Kyuubi made snow angels while Sasuke stood on the back deck.

Naruko quickly got up and whispered into Kyuubi's ear. They both ran to different sides of the yard and made little walls surrounding themselves. "SNOW BALL FIGHT!!" Naruko yelled out as she threw a snowball right at Sasukes face. She watched as the snow ball slowly crumbled on his face and onto the ground. He rolled his sleeve up and went to the ground making snowballs to throw at her. Kyuubi joined the fight.

——————

"Hurry and come on in!! We made hot chocolate and some tea! You should warm up so we can eat here soon!!" Iruka yelled from the patio. They all hurried inside. "Did you guys have fun?" Kyuubi and Naruko nodded while Sasuke looked away sheepishly. "Is the food done?" Kakashi popped his head in, "don't worry about it" Naruko pouted and went upstairs. When she came back down she had a turtle necked sweater tucked into a skirt with knee high socks on.