Chapter 3. Stupid DuckButt...

~Naruko's POV/End Of Class~

As the bell rang I head out the class with Kiba~Kun, "Hey, Naruko wanna hang out later?" I smile tugs at me face and I nod "I would love to but naot today....maybe tomorro-" suddenly I bump into someone. I hear a 'Tch...' From whoever I bumped into "Oi.....watch where your goin'" I get up and examine a tall boy with black hair that spiked up in the back like a ducks butt. (Guess who it was? Yep! Its Sasuke)

 (Guess who it was? Yep! Its Sasuke)

I suddenly blurt out "Duckbutt....". The room goes silent when Kiba~Kun suddenly starts laughing "pffft! D-Did you j-just call Sasuke (laughing) D-DUCKBUTT!!!! Omg Naruko!" I start giggling softly. "Y-Yeah....(Looks at Duckbutt) S-Sorry I didn't mean to call you that!" I bow down* in a apologetic manner "Whatever...." He walks off. Me and Kiba~Kun stand there in silence and start laughing/giggling, we start walking away.

~Time Skip/Lunch Time~

I get out my bento* and I walk outside. I sit down under a cherry blossom tree* and eat my lunch in peace. Someone walks up to me "Is....this seat taken...." I shake my head and they sit down, I look up and see that its duckbutt. Silence falls upon us as we eat our luch "May I ask who you are?..." I break the silence with a question that seems to suprise him and catch him off guard. He seems a little happy, "Sasuke....Uchiha Sasuke" I smile "I'm Hatake Naruko, Its nice to meet you!" I smile widly and extend my arm out, he shakes it and the warning bell rings. We pack our stuff and go our seperate ways.

~Time Skip/After school~

After school me and Kiba walk home together and go our seperate ways. As I walk the streets of Konoha once again I head to the park I was at the night before. I sit on the swing and continue to remember more things from my childhood. 'I remember when I first met him....(I smile) I just can't remember what his name was...'

~Flashback~

Walks down the street to the park. When I arrive I see a boy sitting alone on the swing, I gather all my courage and I walk over to him. "H-Hello..." The boy look up and looks back down awkwardly, I sit down next to him. "I-Im....Naruko, Hatake Naruko! W-Whats your name?" I look at the boy, he looks up and a I see a slight smile tug at his face "(Whispers) ×$£€₩¿....%θ~¤a ₩^¡§£×". I get up and stand infront of him smilig "Its nice to meet you ×$£€₩¿~San!" The boy looks suprised but calm.

~End Of Flashback~

'I just cant remember!!' I get up from the swing and walk home. As I walk home someone walks up to me "Hey~Pretty Lady~! Wanna come and hang out with us!" I shake my head as a means to decline but the guy kept pushing me to go. The man suddenly grabs me "Come on~!! Just play with us alittle!!!" I try to struggle from their grasp when one of the guys trying to hold me down gets kicked to the ground. I break free from their grasp in the small opening of their suprise, I look to see who had kicked the man when I see someone I didn't expect to be here. "Duckbutt? Why are you here!" All I hear is a 'Tch' from him. The men start attacking duckbutt but he seems to be holding off. 'This is boring!! I want in on some action too!" I start fighting off the guys to. Soon enough they give up and run away, leaving me and duckbutt alone. Duckbutt and I walk to a near by river. "Thank you..." Duckbutt looks at me and looks back straight ahead towards the glissing river.

" Duckbutt looks at me and looks back straight ahead towards the glissing river

"Why did you help me?" Duckbutt stays silent "because....I wanted to..." I puff my cheeks out

" I puff my cheeks out

"Stupid Duckbutt..."

A/N~ Hey guys! So its been awhile since ive updated so heres a little trashy one haha....°-° I want to mention that Im going to be updating not just this book but also an XReader! Right now I only have one page posted telling beloved readers information about their character and so on and so forth! ^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter and go check out my other book if you like BNHA!! Have a good morning/Night/Day!!! Youll also see that I skipped what it was like in her classes....but its once again late at night so I just didnt have the energy to write more sadly....but in the next chapters youll see what its like for Naruko to have her dad/dads as her teachers ^~^.
Bento* A bento is a japanese style packed lunch
Bow down* It is a polite way of introducing yourself or apologizing to someone in Japanese/Japan