Chapter 2. First Day

~Narukos POV~

BEEEP

BEEEP

BEEE-

I slammed the alarm clock out of annoyance, and groaned "Five...more....minuets...". Suddenly someone bursts through the door making me quickly rise from my bed. I see my angry dad standing at the door "GET UP!!" I groan and tiredly look at my dad with annoyance

 I see my angry dad standing at the door "GET UP!!" I groan and tiredly look at my dad with annoyance

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Imagine Naruto is a girl and in her room....)

"but I don't wanna..." seeing a vein popping I scoot back on my bed "O...Ok... sorry" Dad stares at me and then shuts the door and leaves. I throw my feet over off the bed, I set my bare feet on the cold wooden floor and I walk to the bathroom. I look into the mirror and see my wild, untamed hair. I stare for a moment then I splash my face with water to wake myself up. I brush my untamed hair for about a minute to tame it then I walk back to my room. I open my closet and see my black and white sailored uniform

 I open my closet and see my black and white sailored uniform

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Or)

I undress and I put the uniform on that perfectly fits everywhere, I walk out and fix my hair to a pony-tail (or pig-tails) and I walk down stairs to see my breakfast already prepared

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I undress and I put the uniform on that perfectly fits everywhere, I walk out and fix my hair to a pony-tail (or pig-tails) and I walk down stairs to see my breakfast already prepared. I bite into my toast and see my dad walk in "Mornin' Hun...hey I have to leave, so ill see you at school" dad kisses my forehead " Love you, and be good (stares at you with a serious look) DO.NOT.GET.INTO.ANY.FIGHTS! Do you hear me!" dad looks at me and I nod "Yes dad (kisses his cheek) I will, and Love you too, see ya' at school" I smile and I see him off. I go and continue my breakfast, I finish and look at the clock that showed 8:15 'Oh shit! I'm gonna be so late!!'. I grab my belongings and I put my shoes on at the door, I lock the house up and start running down the streets of Konoha.

~At school~

I run up to the entrance of the school 'barely made it!' I wipe the sweat off my forehead when I see a crowd of girls "eh....whats that?" I hear girls squealing 'Oh~ Sasuke~kun!' 'Sasuke~kuns so cute~!' I walk away not caring what it was. I walk in and I spot a tall, red haired boy. I stop and catch their face, I suddenly smirk.

 I stop and catch their face, I suddenly smirk

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( Theres Kyuubi!)

I start walking and I "Accidentally" bump into him making him fall. Suddenly I hear him speak, "Tch....watch where your going ki-" I stop him mid sentence "Sorry...but...um...do you think you should talk to someone like that, asshole..." suddenly everyone's eyes are on us, I hear whispers in the back ground. He looks a me and his eyes widen "N-Naruko!" I smile and I hug him "Kyuubi~!! I've missed you!" he hugs back smiling and then wacks me against the head "Oi! you lil' fucker! Why didn't you tell me when you were coming home, and why didn't both our dads not say anything!?" I sigh "I told them not to tell you cause I wanted to surprise you!" he looks irritated "eh....sorry...oh hey an you show me where my first class is?" Kyuubi takes my schedule and looks at it.

1.Science-Kabuto Yakushi/Orochimaru

2.Art- Sasori-Sensei

3/4.Math- Kakuzu

Lunch

5/6. English-Iruka-Sensei

7.Health-Jiraiya-Sensei/Kakashi-Sensei

8.History-Oonoki

"hmm....sure your class is near my first so...yeah come on" Kyuubi and I started walking towards my class as everyone stared at us. As he showed me to class we talked about how he would beat the shit outa anyone who dared to hurt me. When we got to my class we parted ways and I walked up the my teachers. "E-Excuse me...." the two teachers turned toward me "Oh! you must be Naruko...I'm Orochimaru-Sensei and this is Kabuto-Sensei" I gently but awkwardly smiled I stood in front of the class as instructed. The bell rang and everyone took their seats. Orochimaru told the class that I was new and he turned to me "H-Hello, I'm Naruko Hatake It's a pleasure to meet you all!" I bow "Go and take a seat Naruko-Chan" I nod and take a seat next to a brown haired boy with red lines on his face who also smelled of dog. He leaned into my ear and introduced himself "Hey Naruko, I'm Kiba Inuzuka! It's nice to meet you" The boy named Kiba smiled at you as he held his hand out. I shake his hand and then I smile back, for a moment it looked as if he was blushing but it quickly vanished.

(Hey you dweebs! -Sorry...- Sorry if this chapter is really sucky....Its like....2:00 in the morning so I'm pretty tired...but I love this book so I decided to you know....make a new chapter. "In the next chapter Naruko will meet a boy who is so popular yet so mysterious....what is he hiding?" I don't know what to say....oh I also want to mention I'm going to make another story this time an X Reader. I'm making a BNHA/MHA one but I'm not sure who I should do....I'm debating whether it to be Kaminari, Izuku, or our beloved explodo boy(Kacchan-Bakugou)....if you want to suggest any other character go ahead I don't mind :3 but I don't expect anyone to comment....so yeah......👍❤ also if u would rather see another anime ship, X reader, One shots, etc. Then just comment bellow! Love Yall' ❤)