Chapter 22

~I'm just going to set the scene that they are already in Miami. And for me it's currently 3:20 in the morning lol oh and some steamy stuff goes on so beware🙈~

Austin's POV

"Kendall, let's goooooo." We were getting ready to go to the beach which is right outside our hotel. Right now is basically my only free time on this whole trip and the time slot is winding down. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Kendall walks out of the bathroom and I look up from my phone. She's in a white bikini with a lace cover up over top. Her beautiful blonde hair is pulled up into a ponytail and she has her favorite pair of sunglasses on. "Princess, you look beautiful." I got up from the bed and pulled her into a hug. "Why thank you. Let's go since you were so worried about going." Kendall smiled and kissed me. We walked out to the beach and laid out all of our towels and breathed in the salty, summer air. "It's quite beautiful out here." I said breathing in a big gust of air. "It is. Here take a picture of me." Kendall hands me her phone as she gets up and runs over to the sea. She does a couple poses before she picks out the one. Kendall sits down on the shore and smiles. "I'm ready for my close up!" She laughs. I snapped the picture and sat down beside her. "You looks as beautiful as this view, you know that right?" I asked her. "Well now I do. Hey, why don't we go back to our camp and drop off our stuff. Then take a swim?" Kendall asked. "I'd love too."
Kendall's POV
"Austin! Stop!" I yelled. He thought it would be a good idea to pick me up and throw me into the ocean. "We've been out here for an hour! It wouldn't have mattered if I did that or not! You're already wet." Austin hysterically laughed. "You're hilarious." I said as I splashed him and crossed my arms. Austin walked over and held me in his arms. "Why don't we go back to the hotel and mess around?" He whispered in my ear. "Won't your mom be there?" I asked. "She's gone the whole day with one of her friends. I made sure." Austin seductively said. "Well, then what are we waiting for?" I winked. He's been teasing me all day, I couldn't handle it anymore. I climbed onto his back while he carried me to our little picnic site. We packed our items up quickly and practically ran back to the room. I was in the room first when I dropped my stuff and laid down on the bed. I was exhausted but I knew I needed energy for what was about to come. I heard Austin put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and shut it behind him. "Oh now you're just messing with me." Austin smirked. He laid down as I moved on top of him. I pecked his cheeks, moving to his lips, down his chest. "You've been such a tease the whole day. I didn't think I could make it." Austin said softly. I kissed down his abs then back up the same way I went down. "Oh me either. But now that we are alone, you don't know what's coming." I smirked. I went down all the way to the edge of his trunks, knowing what he wants. "God, Kendall. Stop being such a tease." He growled. "If you insist." I smiled. I pulled down his trunks, revealing his large member. I started sucking until he almost let go. "Now it's your turn." I winked. Austin switched positions with me and immediately took off my bottoms. He started kissing my inner thighs and licking all my folds. I gasped as he started licking my clit and moved down to my opening. He inserted one finger and quickly moved to two. The only words that I could make out was his name. "Are you almost there?" Austin asked looking up from my legs. "Yes." I could barely speak. "Good. " He said as he took off my top and started feeling my breasts. I was moaning once he started sucking on them. "Are you ready? If it hurts, just tell me." Austin assured me. I nodded back to him. I could feel his member move inside me. "Austin!" I yelled. My legs were shaking and all I could do was moan. He made me feel this amazing way that I couldn't explain. He was moaning,muttering my name, and I love you in my shoulder. I could feel his member twitch inside of me. I felt myself collapse on top on him and he did the same to me shortly after. Austin rolled to the side to me and I curled up to him. "I love you Austin." I said into his chest. "I love you too, Princess."