Chapter #16

Chapter 16

~Ciar~

"Mark, or no Mark, she must be trained."

Arold only grunted at me. My dear, dear brother wanted his chosen in his territory. It was fucking nauseating ... or would be if I didn't feel anxious too.

I didn't like her out of sight, or reach, and with Costello still breathing. Well, it would be better for her to be in our capable hands.

"Did you fuck her?"

He stopped pacing and whipped his eyes to me.

I smirked. "I'll take that as a no. Are you trying to be a fucking gentleman?"

He snorted at that. "No. I wanted to fuck her."

"And you didn't." I clicked my tongue. "You're not the type to hesitate."

I reached for one of the blades lining the table. We were currently in my study; I came here to unwind, and to clean my favorite tools. Guns were too fast. You couldn't feel the life draining from your victims. Quite a few of these lovelies had caused grown men to whimper and plead to me like I was their fucking god. My dick got hard just at the thought of it.

And I was the sane twin.

"Too soon," he muttered, his hands clenching and unclenching. "Body needs to heal."

"Her body?" I lifted one of the blades, which was the length of my forearm. "Even then, there is always her mouth."

"No, I want my dick pussy wet."

I laughed, grabbing the cloth off the tray near the row of knives, and started cleaning it. "Then, tell me why you hesitated?"

"She ... is hiding something."

This caught my attention. We were currently investigating her past. If there was some secret Alitha was hiding, we'd know it soon. Still, Arold never cared whether his new toys had secrets or not, but it would seem the crazy fucker wanted to know everything about our sweet new ass.

"And what do you think it is?"

He hesitated, his head cocked to the side as if in thought.

"Arold?"

I narrowed my eyes on him. "Arold," I snapped, "what is it?"

"A lover."

At that announcement, I slowly lifted the blade, and without looking I snapped my wrist right. The blade flew, hitting the target, sinking in to the hilt. "Explain."

I didn't give a fuck about women or men. Both were like walking corpses, puppets I had to convince I was sincere toward. Yet the mere thought of Alitha wrapped in the arms of some random fucker, even one from the past, caused my blood to boil. I remained cool, though; we couldn't both be fucking on edge.