important disclaimer

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

TRIGGER WARNING: This book contains mentions of self harm and depression. Please don't read this if you have a history of mental health issues. If you like, I can give you a safe summary.

‣ This is not a romance story, it is a story of mental health and relationships, with a touch of romance in it. 

‣ This book discusses emotional abuse, toxic friendships, and bullying. Walk in with an open mind.

I do not have a psychology background, I have only tried to do my research and keep it as accurate as I could.

‣ The actions, ideas and opinions of the characters in this book do not necessarily depict my actions, opinions and ideas. Moreover, the characters do not represent all Muslims.

‣ The quotations mentioned in this book are from the Quran, Hadith and (if any used) from books by sound scholars.

‣ This book contains clean romance, and efforts have been made for it to be as fitnah free as possible, that being said, feel free to stop reading it at any point if it makes you uncomfortable.

Please do not seek comfort or look for love in haram relationships. Please don't. It is not fair that an author's efforts to give dawah through writing are used to satisfy someone's romantic fantasies. Authors take a huge leap when they share their writing, please do not disrespect yourself or them by engaging in the same sins they advise against in the story.