Two men lay on the ground, covered in blood. He got to them. I recognised them as the two friends from earlier. "These two were at the Okta earlier. He was defending his friend." I said, looking down at them. 

"I ended up....killing this person..." My brother said, pain in his voice. We got back on our horses and went back to where we were staying in silence. For someone who's never laid a harmful hand on anyone his entire life, my brother has too much blood on his hands...and it is all her fault. Anyone who has died because of seeing my brother's face, it's been because she ordered it. 

The next day I was reading a book while my brother stared blankly into space while a girl played an instrument. When she finished she looked up at my brother. "Are you waiting for Miss Aro?"

"I wouldn't call it waiting....wait." He paused. "Miss Aro?" he asked. "Yes." The girl answered. "She is the daughter of Master Ahnji. The family is not doing well so sometimes we hire her to do our sewing. As you already know, she is talented in a different area." The girl explained, smirking. What is that supposed to mean....

"Master Ahnji?" Jinheung asked, breezing by her last comment. "Does this mean she's a True Bone?"

"Well, I am not sure if I should say this, but she is a half-breed." The girl said. I put my book down, interested now. What? If my brother has a crush on someone, it's my job as his sister to scope it out. Besides, this is new for me to see, I've never seen him like someone. "A half-breed?" My brother asked.

"Her mother was a servant of Master Ahn's household. She was forced out of the Capital. We can say she's half of a True Bone." My brother looked deep in thought.

After a while my brother went to go look for Aro and I went for another wander around the town alone. There were people gathered around a poster board. I walked to where I could read it.

"We shall select the most beautiful of the young men and teach them morality and how to enjoy arts," A boy read out. He looked around my age, young enough, and he was the one who read it out loud.

"We shall train them to be great men of Silla. Hwarang. That sounds nice." He said with an adorably innocent smile on his face. "They are selecting dogs for the Queen." A voice spoke up. People turned, including me, and well look who it was, Ban-Ryu. "Who would do such a thing." One of his friends scoffed. "Do you not agree Ban-Ryu." Ban-Ryu said nothing. He doesn't seem to engage with them when they ask things or make comments like unless he wants to.

"I am surprised you're interested in these things." Another voice, who when I looked over to where it came from, it belonged to Suho. "What? Do you plan on applying?" He continued after Ban-Ryu looked at him.

"You can wag your tail all you want." Was all Ban-Ryu said before turning to leave. "I thought that was your speciality. Isn't that what you do to your stepfather?" Suho said. These two at each other intrigues me. I don't know why. Maybe because they're just witty with each other, and there's a clear rivalry there, that I've never seen before. 

"These days, we have been quite distant." Ban-Ryu spoke up. "I know, right? Let's fight." Suho suggested.

The two groups walked up to face each-other and after a moment of silent staring, they took off in different directions. Boys..

My brother joined me eventually in the town. "Hey come with me. I want to show you something." I said, dragging him to the sign post. "She's up to something." I said quietly to him and let him read the poster for himself.

"Hwarang. The Future of Silla..." He scoffed. "You mean Hwarang for you....Mother." He clearly didn't agree with it either.

"Should we apply to get under her skin?" I asked, half-joking. Part of me would love to rub it in her face that the princess she's been trying to hide for years suddenly appears to be part of a group of young Warriors that she wants to protect the very thing that I am. I'm sure my brother would love to do the same.

My brother laughed at my suggestion. "I'm kind of not joking. I would love to." I said, and he nodded. "I know, that's what I'm laughing at. We really should, shouldn't we. Only thing is, you're a girl. They might not let you in because of that."

"Oh believe me. They will." I said, smirking and he laughed again, and it made me laugh too. He put an arm around my shoulder and we went to meet Pa-Oh at the tea shop.

"I have never followed anyone like this before. She went everywhere and is so quick too." Pa-Oh said. My brother laughed at our poor bodyguard, struggling to take steady breaths. "So where is she now?" Pa-Oh gave him where she was and he went off to find Aro.

I went back to our little house to think more about what the Queen was planning. Hwarang.....Interesting....Two can play at this game. Or should I say three...