Chaeyoung would rather form her own opinion about someone. She'll still keep his words in mind, but she doesn't want to start ignoring the older man too.

I'll be careful. She doesn't entirely believe him, but there's no point in telling him that his fellow members may be making stuff up about him because of jealousy or to discredit him.

It has happened before.

She puts her phone on her lap and raises her eyes just in time to see Lisa's hand holding a tissue box toward her. She's sniffing loudly, but she stops when she sees Chaeyoung's dry face.

"Why aren't you crying?"

Chaeyoung's eyes dart to the screen where the male lead lays on a hospital bed, dead.

She glances back at Lisa who has stopped crying now and is looking at her suspiciously. Chaeyoung tries to play it cool. "I guess I wasn't feeling it?"

Lisa snoops closer, her face so close Chaeyoung can see the undried tears on her cheek. "If I'm 'feeling it', it's impossible for you not to 'feel it'."

Chaeyoung knows Jisoo wouldn't have shared their conversation with anyone, but Lisa knows her best. She's bound to get suspicious about her friend acting out of character at some point, no matter how normal Chaeyoung tries to appear.

"Okay, fine. I was texting."

Lisa gasps at her dramatically. "During the last episode of the drama we've been nagging everyone about since it started? At the most dramatic part of the whole series? Yah, Park Chaeyoung, were you texting someone from the male gender?"

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes at her. "It's not a big deal..."

"Chaeng, the point is that you texted someone, no matter the gender, during THE MOST emotional, heart-ripping, tragic scene of the whole drama! You'd usually forget you even own a cell! You should be all 'why did he have to die?', 'It isn't fair!', and 'they should've lived happily together forever!'"

Chaeyoung grimaces at Lisa's awful imitation of her, but she can't deny that she's wrong. That's how it should've gone. Instead, she texted with Jungkook.

But he was giving me important info! she argues silently, although if she's honest, she could've waited until the end of the episode before texting him.

So why didn't she wait? Because I was curious...

It's a weak excuse, but it's still true. That should be enough.

She returns to reality when Lisa starts shaking her, her whole face twisted in a giant pout. "YAH! You're not even listening to meeeeee....."

"Sorry, sorry. I guess I'm really not in the mood for a depressing drama right now."

"Liar. But whatever. You just better not have been making plans for the next weekend, because BamBam invited us to a party on Saturday."

Chaeyoung groans. BamBam and his party invites seriously are suspicious. He's never invited them before, and now, two in about three months?

"What for this time? His dog's birthday?"

Lisa flicks her arm at the disrespect toward her childhood friend. "It's his friend's party actually, but it seems like the guest list was mostly male, so he asked him to invite some girls. He got most of Twice to come, and he asked me to bring you guys too."

Chaeyoung frowns at the ridiculousness of his explanation. It sounds so fake, she can't believe Lisa bought it. "Who is this friend who has to ask other people to bring some girls to a party?"