Mystic Mayhem Part 3

Start from the beginning

"How about we let the artist of the crew take a poke at it?"

"I say give him a shot. I mean, he can't do any worse, respectfully," Leo agrees, nodding his head.

"Hey," Raph holds up a finger in protest before letting it drop. Mikey concentrates and the symbol on the watch glows. Mikey looks in shock before he draws the symbol exactly how he saw it. The portal opens up.

"You beautiful fools! It worked!" Donnie says in triumph.

"All I had to do was believe in myself," Raph stands up, looming over his brothers.

"Okay," Leo chuckles at the thought he actually did anything. "Uh, what do we do now?"

Raph glances at them before he jumps right in. "Cannonball"

"Cannonball!" The others shout, following after him. They're jerked around in a tunnel before Raph lands first. The only one who doesn't crash is Leo.

"Land safely," He tries to steady himself before he gasps at a thriving city of mutants. "Whoa!"

"I can smell Raph's amazement stink," Donnie murmurs, as they haven't seen anything like it before. It looked so...different from their city with the mutants floating or walking around and not even noticing them. If they did, they probably wouldn't care.

"What?"

"Whoa."

"This is crazy."

"Exactly what I expected."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Psst!" They hear a familiar voice and turn around to see one of the girls. "Hey, guys, over here."

"April!" Mikey's eyes shine in relief and they look happy to see her. She runs up to him and hug her and Raph hugs all of them.

"Donnie, where are we?" Raph wonders, looking around.

"According to my calculations, we are in a tertiary meta-verse," Donnie looks at his wrist computer.

"Actually, I've been exploring, and we're in a mystic hidden city deep under New York!" April explains, and she's right as they look up at a sewer grate that shows their city.

"That was my second guess," Donnie comments.

"So where's the dog thingy and Aina?" Leo wonders.

"They're in there," April looks at a building right in front of her. When they get inside, they see a lair with various devices.

"Oh, look at the color scheme."

"Oh, I'd love to do my lab in this style," Donnie looks around in awe.

"Hey, there's the little guy," Raph says as they're looking over the lair. There are three glowing pods. The first one has the dog thingy, the second Amy, and the third one holds the delivery man. "Aina and the delivery guy too!"

The dog mutant is trying to teleport out to no avail. Aina had beats and bruises all over her over body, and controlled breathing and she held her side.

 Aina had beats and bruises all over her over body, and controlled breathing and she held her side