"No." I mutter pulling onto the side of the road and the guy behind me starts tooting. What an asshole. I get out and I can't find anything wrong with it. Great that's two things already that went wrong. I take my phone and keys out of the car and I immediately dial Collin.

"Listen Collin, there's something wrong with the Jeep but I'm like 10 minutes away. I'll ask Elaina to pick you up and I'll wait for a mechanic." I sigh and I'm really annoyed.

"No worries." He says calmly and thanks me. I dial Elaina's number.

"Have you got them?" She asks softly and I grunt.

"No the damn Jeep broke down." I scoff looking at the car again, "Please send Aiden to fetch them since I'm using Dylans car and I'll sort this out quickly."

"Sure." She also sighs and puts the phone down. I look through my contact list to find the mechanics number when I hear a motorbike coming towards me and slowing down. I look up and Nick is Infront of me with his helmet on, leather jacket and black jeans with his white t-shirt. I swear he has no other clothes. He slowly takes his helmet off and rubs his hand through his messy black hair and he puts his shades on. Fuck he knows I love it when he does that.

"Whats wrong Liv?" He walks towards me and I look him up and down.

"Um." I say, and I still watch him walking towards me until his practically in my face. I point to the car, I look so dumb. Use your damn words Olivia, "Um car trouble." I manage to say and he has a small smile on his face and then he clenched his jaw and walks past me to the car. That damn Axe deodorant.

"Give me the keys." He reaches his hand out to me and I throw the keys at him and he smiles at me again and unlocks the car and opens the door and I follow him as he slides in. As he starts the engine it makes a really horrible screeching sound and it dies. I sigh and he takes his glasses off and places them on the passanger seat.

"I see you're still wearing your leather jacket to get a reaction out of me Liv." He says in a seriously arrogant tone and his eyes meet mine and he gives me his trademark smirk. Again I manage to remain speechless.

"Keep dreaming Rhodes." I retort and he rolls his eyes and starts the car again only to let the same thing happen.

"Thought you're only going to see me back at Princeton?" I question and he shrugs as our eyes meet again. Those damn beautiful green eyes.

"Collin mentioned the baby shower." He says softly and then he raises his eyebrow, "Oh and thanks for the invite." He retorts and I look down at the ground.

"Didn't think it's something you'd want to go to." I fold my arms and I lean on the door of the car.

"They're my friends to Liv." He says getting out and walking to the front of the car opening up the bonnet. Holy shit he looks so sexy doing this. He takes his jacket off and passes it to me.

"No keep your own jacket." I roll my eyes and he frowns.

"I'm trying to fix the car." He frowns.

"Fine." I grab his jacket out if his hand and I fold it over my arm and I watch as he fiddles in the car. Everytime he presses on something or moves something his arm muscles flex and let's just say, this man has definitely done his tricep dips. My eyes follow up to his face and his jaw is clenched as his concentrating really hard. Atleast he knows what he's doing.

"Liv." He says and I snap back into reality.

"Yeah?" I clear my throat and he frowns.

"Phone the mechanic." He orders and I take my phone out of my back pocket and I dial the number and it goes straight to voicemail.