The Tale Of A Pink Cat

Hello readers!!! The book got 300 reads and 50 votes. How cool is that? I heard of this game called toon cup and the wattersons are useless except Richard. I think I will stick to Minecraft. Enjoy the chapter.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was packing my bags to go and see if I can get Carmy back and also apologoze for what I said to her earlier.

"Can't you just forget about it?" TG asked as I was packing my stuff.

"She can be of really big help to us and my guilt wouldn't let me forget about it." I said mimicking him.

"Whatever." He said as he turned away. He has really been acting strange lately. Why is he in such a rush?

I opened my cupboard and I thought I escaped from him but I thought wrong.

"Hello Gumball." Alan said as he came out of my wardrobe.

My eyes were twitching as I watched him walk by me. I looked at TG and we both nodded at each other. Like we were thinking the same thing.

"Nice place you got he-" Before he could continue he got blasted with a laser gun.

"I don't know why I did not do that sooner." I said as we walked out of the room. "We probably blow him back and stitch him up right."

We looked at each other for some time and broke into laughter as we left the area.

I was about to head out to find Carmy and maybe if I am lucky Frisco too. Everyone was lined up infront of me.

"Ok, I am going out and Darwin is in charge. Also no one go to my room there was a little accident there." I said.

Then they were looking at me suspiciously. "I already saw it. Good job." Carrie said.

"See ya." I said as I left the base.

I went out of the school and I was able to find a shortcut to the playground. Her house should be near by she told me where it was while we were going to the prom.

It was a mansion because they were crazy rich and the doors were shut , so I got a ladder and climbed upto her window and then I saw her room and for someone who eats fear for breakfast her room was filled with unicorns, ponies, pink and glitter.

She wasn't in her room , so I checked downstairs and no one was in the house. I went outside of the house and a saw a bunker door. I opened amd it was a huge tunnel. I followed it becaise this was the only lead I had to finding her. It was filled with spiderwebs and bugs which was groos. No offence Ocho.

I was finally at the end which took an hour and then I ended up at the void and I saw a some smoke from afar. I followed it and I saw a small hut and a shadow of someone moving around.

"Carmy, you there?" I said and with that her shadow was gone. "Wait!" I saod as I ran inside and I saw no one there.

When I looked up I saw the person leap over me and when she got to the ground she ran and she or he I was very fast.

I was pretty sure it was her. I chased after her saying. "Wait!" She kept on running and then she kicked a trash pile and it fell down and blocked my way of getting to her.

I had to go around and I was still on her tail. We where out of the void and now in the playgroung. She stood on the thing that spins you around and I almost got hold of her and then she leaped. She spun me aroumd very fast and let go with her foot. Which made me kand on the matrass store.

"Sup." Friso said.

"Your really still here?" I said in suprise. "Whatever, I am out."

I left him and I saw no sign of Carmy but I turned over and I heard a twig snap and then I snuck up on her like my prey.

I pounced and we both tumbled down the hill and I was on top of her. "Gotcha." I said.

"Get of me." She said angrily.

I tied her up to a tree and she was struggling to get out.

"What do you want? I thought you already said you don't wanna see me again." She said angrily.

"That's why I am here I wanna apologize." I said.

"You can start by letting me out of this tree." She said fustrated.

I let her out and as soon as I did she pushed me down and ran away. But I said another trap for her and she got trapped again.

"I will kill you!" She said fustrated.

I came to her. "Look I don't want hurt you." I said. "All I want to say is I am sorry." With that she stopped struggling to get out.

"I was a big jerk and I am sorry if I hurt you." I said as I let her out and walked out.

Before I could go any further she held my hand and hugged me. "I am sorry too." She said as she let go."

We looked at each other and smiled. "Look I know you like me and a-" Before I could continue sge caught me off laughing.

"Like you? I don't like you." She said still laughing.

"Wait what?!" I said suprised. "Then why do you always want to hang out me?"

"Because I haven't seen a cat my age all my life." She responded.

"Oh, you don't know how I feel right know." With that we both laughed.

"So you in." I said as I strectched my hand out.

"Let's go kick some shapeshifter butt." She said as she held my hand and we both left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you later. Have a great day.