Maniacal Laugh!

Hello readers! You are probably wonsering why I am releases , so early. Well to be honest I don't know eitheir. Enjoy the book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This tuna beagel sandwich is so good." I said munching on Anais' sanwich.

"Didn't she say specifically not to eat it." TG said. It is actually teen me I call him TG now.

"If you were really me you should know these kind of stuff." I said with my mouth still full. "I am still mad at you anyway you didn't help me at yesterdays prom."

"I can't appear around people it will make you look like you're crazy or something." He explained.

"It just came to me if that ITD can open portals. Why can't I just use one of it to go back home?" I said having another bite.

"It's too risky the world could explode." He explained." And please just swallow the dang sandwich."

I dropped the sandwich down on the desk and continued. "But there is already a Darwin in my universe and Darwin is going there right now. Wouldn't the world explode? "

"He can't interact with it but only his repleca can see him." He continued.

"It still makes no sense." I said still in confusion.

"You will get the hang of it soon." He said patting my back that I couldn't even feel. "So what is your next plan of action?"

"I can't go against Penny alone. We need them to come back but for now all we can do is hope." I said as I looked at the portals.

Team A
Darwin and Carrie.

"Ahhhh!" MV Darwin screamed as he finally landed on my dimension.

"Stop being such a baby." MV Carrie told MV Darwin.

"Your a ghost so it is easy for you to say." MV Darwin replied.

"Well your a ghost too. At least know you are."

"Cool!" MV Darwin said as he saw his arms.

They were presently at the junkyard and they searched for it everywhere but they couldn't find it.

Until Banana Joe crossed them saying. "Hey guys! Come an check out the new toy at Gumball's house."

"It's definitely there." We both said together with a sigh.

"But Darwin and Carrie are there , so we have to be really careful." Darwin said.

Team B
Banana Joe and Teri

"We have arrived!" Banana Joe sang like he was in an opera.

"Let's hurry up. I need to go to the nurses office." Teri said in a hurry.

"Were do we start from? All they are saying is party at Gumdrops house." Banana Joe read the poster close to him.

"Should we go? I mean no one can see us. Well except us." Teri said. "And what did we come here to do again?"

"Something about an intro discolight throwparty." Banana joe said "so let's go then."

Team C
Rob and Tina the Terex

Rob was shivering being close to Tina. Thinking why Anais even patnered them up.

They finally landed on the dimension. All they saw was war between a guy called Gumball the Mighty and Gumball the slightly less mighty but evil.

Suprisingly he could fly and had super strenght.

"My biggest mistake was creating you my evil clone." Gumball the mighty said.