"I think Toph is right about what she said earlier. Aang needs a fire bending teacher, and it's not gonna be me since I'm just a beginner. I know Zuko is a master fire bender and I've seen him train before. If it was up to me, I'd ask him to help me reach master level, but,"

Reid glared at almost everyone individually.
"You guys are too butt-hurt to actually accept him for who he really is."

Everyone including Soana looked at Reid, astonished by his outburst.

"Sometimes I really think hard about who's the grownup here." He scoffed before getting up and leaving the warm fire to find Haru, Teo, and The Duke. "Later, losers. I'm exploring."

"Did we really just get shown up by an eight year old?" Sueh asked rhetorically.

Sokka hummed, liking Reid's moxy.

It was morning when Soana fluttered her eyes opened to the smell of rice. She inhaled it and sat up, making her think of the mornings in Ba Sing Se, pre-Zuko.

She was expected a wooden room to be enclosing her but instead it was a gaping temple that allowed wind flow to every crevice.

When she sat up, the wind pushed her hair back from her shoulders as she got up from her bed and followed the smell of food.

When she got to the fountain area of the temple everyone was awake.

Aang walked around with his staff like normal, Sokka looked like he was trying to break his back rather than stretch it as Sueh stared at his form horrendously. Haru, Teo, Reid, and The Duke we're huddled around Katara like it was the last supper.

"Morning, Soana." Katara greeted with a faint smile as she plopped molds of rice into a wooden bowl for each person.

"Morning," She said, yawning.

Katara saw how tired the princess looked so she grabbed an empty bowl and plopped a rice mold in it before handing it to her.

"Sueh told me you're a vegetarian like Aang which is very unusual for someone from the water tribe."

Soana rolled her eyes.
"What is it with you people and questioning my life choices?"

Katara chuckled before she looked around to see who all was left.
"Has anyone seen Toph?"

Soana furrowed her brows, taking in a small bite of rice.
"She didn't come back last night?"

Haru looked at Soana and shook his head.

Sokka stretched his back and spoke as he continued to stretch his arms and legs.
"I haven't seen her since she stormed off yesterday."

Sueh shrugged.
"Maybe she's just exploring the air temple?"

Haru seemed to agree with Sueh.
"There are some pretty fun spots to practice Earth bending."

"I think we should go look for her." Katara suggested.

Sokka approached his sister and sat across from her beside Soana.