45 | noona~

The chatter of Taehyung and Jimin resonated throughout the empty hallway. It was 5 o'clock on a Saturday morning, yet the two friends were already up and walking about. The two were heading to the kitchen, where they would join Hoseok and Seokjin, who were preparing breakfast for the other members of the group who were still fast asleep. "Good morning hyungs..." Both of the '95 liners muttered in unison, their voices raspy and deep as they had just woke up. Seokjin hums and greets back, throwing in the ingredients on the pan whereas Hoseok smiles and greets them as well, who was cutting vegetables for the soup.

"How's Jungkookie?" Taehyung inquires, as he settles his bum on the stool that was right beside the kitchen counter, Jimin following him as well, sitting right beside him. "He's doing great I guess," Seokjin answers nonchalantly, "If you ignore the huge bruise forming on his cheek." Jimin clicks his tongue upon hearing this, "Gosh, that Hanbin kid is really violent."

Hoseok sighs as he places the chopped vegetables to the side. "I know... Jungkookie's situation seems like it came straight out of a k-drama." Taehyung and Jimin hum in agreement. The group then fell into silence, the only noise that could be heard was the frying of the vegetables in the pot. The silence dragged on for two minutes before the sudden ring of the doorbell cuts through it. The members glanced at each other, wondering who could be at their door during early hours. The worst case scenario could be a sasaeng who managed to sneak past the security. They prayed that wasn't the case right now.

Jimin nudged Taehyung, who seemed to be shaken up by the sudden sound of the doorbell. "Why don't you go check out who's at the door?" The older says, causing the younger to sigh. He hops off the stool and trudges down to the main door. Luckily there was a peephole for their convenience; so Taehyung peeks through, and was surprised to see a female standing there, clad in a lavender turtleneck sweater paired with baggy plaid pants. She seemed to be wearing a mask, so the male really couldn't see who it was.

He pressed a button on the intercom that was situated right beside the door and spoke, "Who are you?" Taehyung then takes a peek through the peephole again and sees the female figure approaching the intercom, "Hello, it's Jisoo. I'm here to see Jungkook. I know it's early, but I wanted to see him as soon as possible."

Taehyung's eyes widened in realization. He then quickly unlocks the door before swinging the door open. Jisoo was indeed standing in front of their dorm at such an ungodly hour. The male couldn't help but envy his fellow member for having someone caring like her. He smiles despite feeling lethargic, and gestures the female in. She pulls down the mask and smiles as well, letting herself in. "Sorry for coming here on such a short notice." She says, looking at Taehyung closing the door behind him, "I was excited and forgot to text you."

Taehyung shakes his head. "No, it's okay..." He then notices the tote bag that was slung lazily on the female's shoulder, "I guess you'll be staying here for quite awhile?" Jisoo adjusts her bag and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, "Yeah, only for the whole day though... Wouldn't want to trouble you guys."

Taehyung nods and smiles. "Okay then... You know where Jungkook's room is." Jisoo nods and takes off her shoes before scurrying off to her boyfriend's room. The male sighs and calls out to the other males who were in the kitchen, "It's just Jisoo-ssi! No need to panic!"

"Keep your voice down please."

* * *

Jisoo stood idly in front of Jungkook's room. She fixes her appearance first, checking to see if she didn't look pale or messy. Once she was all set, her right hand hovers over the door before giving it a soft knock as she was careful not to wake up the rest of the other members of Bangtan. There was no answer, so she lightly presses her ear against the cold surface, sending slight chills down her spine. The muffled whirring of the air conditioner could be heard—there was no sounds of aggressive clicking and gunshots either. Jungkook was clearly asleep, so there was no point in waiting for someone to answer the door. She grabs ahold of the doorknob, carefully twisting it and pushing the door open.