15 | sooperman to the rescue!

Jungkook could feel his heart swell in pain. Every single memory of Tzuyu just came flowing right in his mind, reminding him of all the things they had. It was just unbearable; he wanted to just turn his heels and walk away, but doing that would do no good as they could possibly gain attention.

"Uhm... Hey." Jungkook looks down, nervously scratching the back of his neck, "It's been awhile.."

"Yeah." Tzuyu weakly replied with a hint of sadness laced in her tone, "It has been."

"So, how's it going?" Tzuyu asked, and Jungkook could tell that this was a desperate attempt to start a conversation.

He really wasn't feeling like talking to her, especially since they ended things in a horrible way. Jungkook wanted to sprint out the convenient store and hide in his room so that he could have his emo hours.

Just as he was about to open his mouth to speak, his phone started ringing. Jungkook turned away from Tzuyu and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Jisoo. Meet me at the alleyway close to the convenient store."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock when he heard the female's voice over the phone. He then side-glanced at Tzuyu before turning away again, "Uh, sure thing. I'll be right there." He says, loud enough for his ex-girlfriend to hear.

He then turned back to Tzuyu and flashed an 'apologetic' smile. "Really sorry, but I have to go now. My friend is waiting for me."

Tzuyu just nodded and smiled. "Alright, see you around."

Jungkook turned his heels and speed-walked out of the convenient store. He did just what he was told and went to the alleyway right beside the convenient store. When he made his turn, he was surprised to see that no one was there.

He shook his head. 'No, I was definitely not hallucinating. I heard her voice over the line.'

Jungkook decided to wait for Jisoo for a couple of minutes. After awhile, he heard footsteps inching closer to the alleyway. Instinctively, he pressed his back against the wall so that his body could be out of sight from those who are walking in the alleyway. His heart almost stopped when the footsteps stopped.

A shadow could be clearly seen, and Jungkook prayed that it wasn't Tzuyu again—the female can be persistent from time to time. He didn't move from his spot until he heard the voice of a female;

"Jungkook?"

He lets out a sigh of relief as soon as he recognises the voice. He then steps out his 'hiding place'.

"Thanks for saving me back there." Jungkook says, turning to face Jisoo, who was wearing an over-sized black hoodie jacket matched with black sweatpants and sports shoes. He also noticed that she was carrying one small plastic bag in one hand and a can of iced coffee in the other.

"No problem. I could tell you were getting uncomfortable." Jisoo stated before handing him over the plastic bag, "I bought this for you since you didn't have the chance to buy anything."

Jungkook reluctantly grabbed the plastic bag from Jisoo's grasp. He then peeked inside to see a small carton of banana milk.

"I could recall seeing you drinking banana milk at the café, so I immediately assumed that you like it." Jisoo commented.

A smile graced Jungkook's lips. He felt that the actions of the female were genuine and not forced out of pity. "Thanks..." He said, "Really appreciate it."