29 | the sbs interview

"I love you."

Realizing what he had just said, the male immediately regrets it. Jungkook stuttered out a quick 'goodbye' before hanging up the phone, not even waiting for the female's response. He just wanted to crawl into a hole and die; he didn't even know what got into him on that very moment.

"Idiot! Just, why?!"

He leaped into the comfort of his bed, burying his face deeper into the sheets. If only he had a control of his emotions; if only he wasn't so gosh darn whipped for this woman, maybe he could've saved himself from this embarrassment. Jungkook no longer looks forward tomorrow; and even though it seems like a stretch, he hopes to wake up from this 'nightmare'.

As the male continues to cry over his poor excuse of a confession, Jisoo was on the floor, giggling with Lisa. The girl struggles to break free from the younger's grasp, "Let me go Lalisa! I was talking with Jungkook!" She cried, hands tightly gripping onto the aforementioned female's forearm.

Lisa snickers before releasing Jisoo. "Alright, continue your chat with loverboy~" The younger teased, earning a smack from the older before running out of the room.

Jisoo sighs before glancing back at her phone, seeing that the male had already ended the call. A frown appears on her face, remembering that Jungkook had something to say to her; she would've been able to listen if it weren't for the little rascal. Guess she had to ask him tomorrow.

"I hope he isn't going to be mad at me..." Jisoo mutters to herself before grabbing her phone as she exits her bedroom to get ready for the night.

-

Morning finally came, and Jungkook did not like it one bit. For once he did not adore the tranquility of his room; the birds that were gently chirping from the window sill; the beams of light that cascaded onto his face. He absolutely abhorred it.

He lets out a tired groan as he sits up, hands rolled up into fists as he tries to rub the sleep out of his eyes. Jungkook then runs his hand through his already disheveled hair before throwing his feet over the edge. A slight chill runs up his spine as the balls of his feet brushed against the cold, ceramic floor.

"You can do this, Jungkook." The male mutters to himself as he groggily stands up to—physically and mentally—prepare himself for the interview.

Jisoo, on the other hand, was having a pretty chaotic morning. First dawn of sunrise, the poor girl was already shaken by Lisa. You can say that the youngest member was more excited for the interview than Jisoo. The younger then took the older to the living room, where she sees Chaeyoung lying down on the couch, scrolling through social media, looking rather bored; that was, until her eyes light up in glee upon seeing the older.

"We're going to make you look pretty, unnie!" Chaeyoung chimed, lightly bouncing on her feet as she fists her hands and discreetly shakes them. The older only looked at her in disbelief, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Why though? I already have a stylist to do that.." Jisoo states, as Lisa forcefully pushes her down on the couch as the two young members scurried to Jisoo's room, where they will be picking her outfit and getting her make-up kit.

"This is going to be quite a morning..." Jisoo muttered to herself, as she beckoned Dalgom to sit on her lap.

-

Jungkook wouldn't stop fidgeting in his car seat, which was irking his manager for the past few minutes as they were traveling to the YG Entertainment building. Who could blame the boy though? He was completely unaware that his confession went unheard; he still thinks that the girl knows how he feels for her and is scared of how she might react.