Chapter 1: Last Smiles Before A Shattered Gate

Start from the beginning

Izuku Midoriya, their little brother in all but blood.

Katsuki- a spiky haired boy with ash blonde hair and crimson eyes- grinned; a genuinely happy one that didn't look like a wolf baring its fangs. Currently, he wore a horn headband and had a red cloth tied around his neck like a cape to match his play role as villain.

Beside him, Tsuya- a tall girl with purple eyes and red hair tied in a messy braid proudly done by Izuku himself- also wore a matching horn headband with a blue shawl she used as a makeshift cape.

"I've got you now you pesky little hero!" Tsuya said in a mock villain voice as she swooped in and caught the green haired boy in a bear hug. "There's no escape from the Troublesome Duo!" Ok, maybe she could've thought of a cooler name but who cares.

"Tickle Barrage!" Katsuki said before he began to furiously tickle the small child who laughed till tears fell out of his eyes. "Surrender hero!"

"N-never!" Izuku replied through his laughs.

Then he used his small body to its advantage and wriggled out of Tsuya's grip, much to the girl's surprise and pounced onto Katsuki. He began tickling and poking the blond teen. "I have you now villain!" he said triumphantly.

"Don't forget me!" Tsuya then proceeded to tickle his stomach. Izuku kept one hand on tickling Katsuki and used the other to tickle Tsuya at her weak spot, the neck.

As soon as his fingers started tickling, Tsuya stopped and started laughing as she was tickled at her weak spot. "H-hey-hahaha s-stop it hahahaha-oh god, please-haha!" For some reason, her neck was sensitive and it seems that Izuku was using that to his advantage. Soon all three of them were on the carpeted floor in a pile, having laughed so hard their bodies turned to jello.

"O-ok, ok! Hahaha! I-I surrender hero." Tsuya said admitting defeat.

"You win this round, hero." Katsuki said, deciding to let the younger boy have the last laugh.

Izuku's smile grew wider. He turned towards the toys he put as civilians, then he grinned and posed like All Might. "Fear not, citizens! For I am here!" he said. While unbeknownst to him, Tsuya subtly recorded the whole thing on her phone.

'Another one for the archives.' She thought. She couldn't wait to show this moment of tooth-rottingly sweet fluff to her dad.

Izuku in Katsuki and Tsuya's opinion was the world's greatest brat -or kid in Tsuya's dictionary/vocabulary. He was a Midoriya; he was kind, compassionate and warm hearted, always willing to extend a hand to those who need it without asking for anything in return. He had a heart of pure gold. His dream? To become an amazing hero like All Might, to be able to help those in need with a smile on his face.

In their opinion he was too pure and innocent for this world. A literal bundle of pure joy. He was the baby brother they never had and hell will freeze over if anyone hurts him in any way.

There was a 'click' as the door of the flat room was unlocked and a green haired woman stepped in. She did a double-take at the trio piled on the floor and chuckled in amusement.

"Mama! Welcome home!" Izuku greeted.

"Hi, Auntie Inko." Tsuya said as she tilted her head to get a better look.

"Can you quit kicking me?" Katsuki grunted and Tsuya shifted her foot away from Katsuki's ribs. "Hey Auntie M." Katsuki greeted in a more respectful tone.