"I think if they did, they'd probably have a pretty good reason," Kira said nervously.

"Do you know what they're hiding in the bag under Scott's bed?" Malia asked.

"What? No, I've never been under Scott's bed. Or in it. Just on it... Wearing clothes." Kira rambled, turning red.

"Kira Yukimura." The C.D.C doctor called. It was Kira's turn to give blood. Malia turned and looked at me.

"Do you know?" She asked.

"No clue, though I've been wondering about that too," I responded. I wanted to ask but never get the chance. We stopped talking and watched as the doctor poked Kira with the needle. Electricity shot from Kira. The doctor dropped the needle and backed away. The doctor rushed to the door.

"Kira," I said, trying to snap her out of her shocked state. 

"Kira!" Maila called and pulled her away. I followed closely behind. We made our way to the boy's locker room where the boys were with Mr. Yukimura.

About 20 minutes later, Malia, Isaac, and I lost control of our abilities. Malia's claws were stuck out in the open, Isaac's fangs were showing, and my eyes were bright orange.

"It's still happening." Kira's dad told Scott who was trying to turn his Alpha eyes off with no success.

"I can't make them go back," Maila said, showing us her claws.

"Me either," Isaac said, pushing on his werewolf fangs.

"Obviously the virus is affecting the four of you in a way it won't hit any human being." Mr. Yukimura stated.

"You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you from the quarantine." Stiles said.

"Yeah, but where? I mean, what if they get violent? Like on a full moon." Kira asked.

"We shouldn't stay in here. Not in the locker room." Scott said.

"A classroom is not going to hold us." Malia pointed out.

"What about the basement?" Kira asked.

"Too many ways out," Isaac said, wiping sweat from his face.

"We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us." Scott said.

"The vault," Stiles said suddenly.

"The Hale vault. The Hales always have an escape route. Like their house. There has to be another way in." Scott said.

"What about me? If I lose control, I could set you all on fire." I reminded.

"We'll deal with that if we get to that," Stiles said. We went into Coach's office and looked at a blueprint of the school.

"This is where the school sign is, so the vault's got to be right about here." Stiles pointed to it.

"I suppose if there's a second entrance, it would probably be accessible from the basement." Mr. Yukimura said.

"It's probably somewhere in this hallway. West corridor." Stiles then lost his balance, getting dizzy. He flipped his arm around and we saw the bubbling skin on him.

"It's happening to you too. You're getting sick. You all are." Mr. Yukimura said, looking at all of us.

"I don't feel sick," Kira stated.

"I think it's affecting you differently, neurologically. I found your test answers here in a pile with the others." Her father responded and set her answer sheet on the desk. All of the answers were bubbled outside of where she should've answered.

"To the Hale vault, we go," I said with a sigh.

————————

This is one of my favorite episodes from this season.

Let me know what you think?

1579 words

#BlackLivesMatter

Remember Like, Comment, Share, ETC.