Chapter Twenty Three

This chapter is going to have at least one POV change.

Chapter Twenty Three

Third Person's POV

Lydia was laying on her hospital bed in Eichen house, talking to Aiden who stood over her. She had just finished recounting the events from Senor Scribe night. She had just finished talking about how the man who attacked Jordan Parrish and Scott that night had disappeared.

"No one saw him again, did they?" Aiden asked.

"No," Lydia said softly.

"But that was the start of it, wasn't it? The beginning of senior year. What happened after that, Lydia?" Aiden asked.

"Oh, you're not Aiden. You're not real." Lydia realized.

"Tell me, Lydia." Aiden's face flashed and then the real face of the man talking appeared. "Tell me what happened to them. What happened to your friends?"

"I... I don't remember." Lydia replied quietly. She thought back. Images of Scott and Liam fighting in their wolf forms filled her mind, but it didn't seem real.

"It started just after you began senior year. What happened?" The man asked again.

"I don't remember," Lydia repeated. She shook her head. An image of Melissa McCall slapping Noah Stilinski appeared in her mind.

"What happened to Kira?" He asked. An image of Kira getting into a car and driving away popped up. She still didn't have answers.

"Tell me about Parrish." The man asked. Flames surrounding Parrish in the woods, his eyes alight with the fire.

"And Malia. What happened when the Desert Wolf finally found her." Malia cowered against rocks, whimpering as a shadow moved closer.

"What about Mackinzy? What happened with her and her aunt?" Mac lay on a cave floor as screams of pain filled the air. Her aunt stood over her.

"Can you remember what happened to Isaac?" Isaac laid unconscious at the bottom of a cliff, a huge branch penetrating his side.

"I know you remember what happened to Stiles." Stiles unconscious on the roof of his upside own jeep as flames surround it.

"I can't remember," Lydia said, her voice breaking. She desperately wished she knew what had happened to all of her friends but couldn't put it together.

"That's all right, Lydia. There are other ways to get to the details." The man pulled out a drill. "This special device is designed for trepanation. The medical art of drilling into the human skull. Let me show you how it works." He turned on the drill and moved it closer to her head.

Mac's POV

I thought it would be a good idea to ride with Stiles to school. I regret that decision right about now. I'm never riding with him again. As much as I didn't trust this Theo character, Stiles was taking it to a whole other level. I groaned as I followed Stiles into Noah's office. Stiles decided to take a pitstop on the way to school to the sheriff's department to have his dad look into Theo.

"I know his family left town around the time Theo was nine or ten, his older sister died in an accident when he was eight," Stiles explained, closing the door behind us.

"Please go to school," Noah said and turned and looked at me. "Please make him go to school."

"I've been trying," I informed him. I have been, but of course, he didn't listen. Stiles has a one track mind when he puts himself on a case.