We all went back to our test when we heard Ms. Martin yelling from the hallway. "Get back! No! Do not come in here! Get back outside!" The whole class rushed to the hallway to see what was going on. "Back to your seats."

What the hell is going on? Scott, Isaac, and Malia had frowned on their faces, looking toward the door to the hallway.

"What's going on?" I asked Isaac who was sitting next to me.

"She's calling for the C.D.C." He whispered back.

"Wait, what," I asked confused. The C.D.C? "Like The Center for Disease Control, C.D.C?"

"Yeah." He whispered back. Okay, seriously. What the hell is going on?

With the test stopped, we all waited, walking amongst ourselves. It wasn't even 10 minutes later when people in big yellow space-like suits started walking the halls. They started setting up the school, quarantining us in. It looked like a sci-fi movie.

"Bet they're thinking smallpox," Stiles said. Scott left the room with Sydney and Ms. Martin. The rest of our little pack were grouped by the front of the room.

"Not likely. Smallpox was eradicated worldwide in 1979. We've only managed to completely eradicate two viruses in history. The other was rinderpest. It killed cows." The proctor, whose name I learned to be Mr. Simon said.

"So we should be comforted by that, right?" Stiles asked.  

"Unless it's something worse." He said. Okay, he's creepy.  

"Whatever it is, they're taking it pretty seriously. They're a lot of cars and trucks out there." Malia said.

"Your dad's with them," Isaac said.

"Hey, I should probably call him." Stiles went over to grab his phone from his assigned phone envelope.

"Don't bother. They would have shut off any access to all outside communication by now. No cell service, no WiFi. No-one starting a panic. Looks like we're all just going to have to wait here and see what happens." Mr. Simon said. Stiles walked back over to us.

"Anybody else getting a creepy vibe from him?" I whispered because he was obviously listening to our conversation.

"Here, here sister," Isaac whispered back.

"Stiles, Isaac come with me please." Kira's dad walked into the room. The boys gave us a worried look but followed him out.

"What do you think that was about?" I asked Kira who shrugged.

"Who knows."

Soon after, the rest of us in the class were led out of the room to have our blood drawn for testing to see if we were infected. I started feeling a little warm but I shook it off.

"Do you ever get the feeling that Scott and Stiles aren't telling you everything?" Maila asked I locked eyes with Kira briefly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like they hide stuff." She said. Does she know they are hiding the truth about her birth father?