BIG LOVE FROM THE AUTHOR

hello my beautiful readers,

I decided to make a new author's note because GOSH I FEEL SOOOO OVERWHELMED RIGHT NOW! First of all, When I first wrote this au, I only thought of saving it as a draft because I only wanted to let my emotions out. I was so down and heart broken when I wrote this because I just experienced a heart break and my first ever heart break at that, and I didn't know how I can let it all out. So I decided to write a ZARRY AU about it. I let my emotions drove me when I was writing this and I when I decided to publish it, I didn't expected for it to reach this much reads! I AM FEELING ECSTATIC right now! After a year, this AU has reached 59K reads and gosh, I am soooo happy!

This happiness isn't an exaggeration. The happiness I feel right now is true and genuine because I never really thought that you guys will love this story! Like honestly! And I tell you, I'm not a writer, I didn't study to become one and to be a creative writer, I don't even listen to my english lessons when I was at school. I only write because I feel like it or whatever idea and imagination will come to mind and that's why I'm very shocked to see that most of you love all of my AU'S.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING ALL OF MY AU'S. I'm eternally grateful for you guys because without you guys, my stories won't even get a thousands reads! Thank you for the support and for being so positive with my stories. And thank you ZARRY as my muses in my stories. I love them both so much.

Also, thank you for supporting my other works:

I feel so proud seeing the number of reads I got from each of my works! Thank you for appreciating! 😭

I love you all and always treat people with kindness! 💕

— the cat 🌻✨