Chapter 4

Zayn helped Harry and Louis inside his car. It's a black Audi truck and Zayn got it from his stepdad on his 19th birthday.

They settled Louis at the back of the truck as Harry sat at the front seat.

It was one quiet ride, neither one of them are talking. Zayn tapped his fingers on the wheel as he took glances at Harry and at the same time, composing himself to talk first "So you could just point out where you live" Zayn finally spoke as Harry just nodded. He's not saying anything "So, wanna put on some tunes?" Zayn asked as Harry stared at him in poker face, god, he's not buying his moves at all! "Nope, silence is good" Harry answered as he looked at the lamp posts on the street.

Zayn gripped the stirring wheel hard—calm down Zayn, don't let anger eat you up or you'll lose the bet. Zayn took a deep breath, controlling himself on getting pissed off since this guy's playing hard to get. Instead of exploding, Zayn gave out a smile "You could at least tell me your name?" Zayn crookedly smile as Harry pretended he didn't hear what he said.

Zayn's getting frustrated! What is his deal anyway?! Why isn't he captivated by his charm?! He wanted to throw him out of his truck.

And Zayn regretted that he agreed on that stupid bet "Why are you so eager to know my name?" Harry finally spoke as Zayn's body jolted hearing him speak "Uh, for companionship?" Zayn answered and he mentally face palmed, that's a stupid answer "Yeah for "Companionship" That's not the way I see it when you asked me at Psych class" Harry slap him the truth "Sorry, I got a little lost in your eyes at that moment when I asked for your name" Zayn flirtatiously smiled as Harry gave him a cringe expression "Eww" Harry simply said as Zayn didn't expected that "Just, pull over here, that's where we are staying" Harry pointed at a tall grey building which is their dorm.

As soon as Zayn stopped the car, Harry unbuckle the seatbelt as he got off and went to open the backdoor of the truck "Keep calm Zayn, keep calm. You'll get him" Zayn inhale—exhaled as he got off his truck and helped Harry.

They carried Louis inside the dorm and they both put Louis on his bed as Harry immediately took off Louis' shoes and socks. Zayn was watching him taking care of Louis and his heart melted seeing how caring Harry is. After taking care of Louis, he tuck him to bed.

Harry turned around, he almost jumped seeing Zayn, leaning his side on the door frame "Oh you're still here" Harry said with a fright as he put his hand on his chest "You're pretty close to each other huh?" Zayn said out of the blue "Well, He is my best friend since high school so, yeah" Harry said as he put away Louis' shoes and socks.

After that, he went back talking to Zayn "Thank you for the help" Harry smiled, and that gave Zayn a little thumped on his heart. He has this beautiful smile that melts Zayn and he even has dimples! He must know this Guy's name asap! "Do you want to grab some coffee?" Zayn asked as Harry raised his brow "You're just gonna keep bugging me about my name aren't you?"

Bingo!

"No! Of course not" Zayn nervously chuckled "Just want to have a coffee with you, so will you go?" Zayn continued as Harry shrugged "Okay"

As Harry agrees, Zayn can't stop smiling as he drove them to the Coffee shop where his friend Niall works.

Zayn told Harry that they have the best latte in the whole city and Harry wanted to try and get some proof if it is really the best latte "Oooooh it is delicious" Harry said as Niall grinned "Of course! I'm the best!" Niall boast "Thank you for this Niall" Harry said as Niall nodded and went back to the counter.

Niall is the barista of the coffee shop and when Zayn and Harry entered the shop, Niall's eyes lit up and he and Harry instantly clicked. They even got to know each other first while Zayn's waiting for Curly to tell his name.

Harry eyed the place, its so serene with the walls painted in pastel blue and has designs of different kinds of flowers "This place is great" Harry said as Zayn agrees "Actually, I did some painting here too" Zayn said as he put his cup on the table "You did?!" Harry responded as he looked at the walls "Which one?" Harry asked "That one, the sunflower" Zayn pointed as Harry stood and examined the sunflower.

Wow, the artistry is so beautiful. The sunflower looked like a 3D painting. Harry ran his fingers to the painting and after that, he went back to his seat "Wow, your painting is beautiful" Harry smiled as he took a sip of his latte.

Zayn's a bit surprised, he never thought that Harry will appreciate his art. Not everyone appreciate what he does. Zayn cleared his throat "Thanks" Zayn said as Harry looked at him "What was that" Harry chuckled as Zayn looked at him with confusion "What?"

"It took minutes before you said thanks" Harry said "Were you thinking if you should say Thank you or brag about your work?" Harry added as Zayn snorted "No, I meant to say Thanks" Zayn responded.

And it's weird that Zayn is actually enjoying talking to this guy—his next victim. Usually Zayn would just get the number, set a place to have sex with and its done. Everything is different with this guy, he hadn't got his name yet! This is taking forever! "So, what's your major?" Zayn asked casually as Harry raised a brow "So you're interested in my major now and not my name?" Harry teased as Zayn wants to give up! This guy is playing with him too! "So if I asked you a question, you won't answer me then?" Zayn asked that gave out a chuckle from Harry "I'm an accounting major" Harry finally answered as he slowly spins the cup "I love numbers and analytics so, yeah. How about you?" Harry looked at Zayn "Art Major, you can see why" Zayn said as Harry tilted his head to the side, confused "Why?"

"Because I am art" Zayn playfully wiggled his eyebrows as Harry snorted that turned into laughter. Zayn then laughed with Harry and for the first time, Zayn forgot about his goal and the bet. All he could think about is him and this curly, having fun together.

After the cafe, Zayn took Harry back at his dorm. It was one another quiet ride but this time, it wasn't awkward. Maybe because they got bonded at the cafe.

As they've reached the dorm, Zayn stopped the engine as Harry got off the truck and shut the door. Zayn lowered the window from Harry's side as Harry smiled at Zayn outside the door "Thank you for the coffee" Harry said as Zayn smiled "No problem" he wave a hand at Harry "I'll go now" Zayn added as Harry nodded.

Harry stepped away from the truck as Zayn started its engine. Zayn bid Harry one last goodbye and was about to drive away when Harry went closer and leaned in to the door "My Names Harry, Harry Styles" Harry said as Zayn eyes widened—He just gave him his name! Finally! "Names Zayn Malik" Zayn grinned as Harry nodded "Good. See you at Uni!" Harry wave a hand as Zayn drove off.

Zayn's so happy, he finally know the curly's name!