Chapter 22

Zayn thought about what Rodger said. Apologize to Harry.

But he doesn't know where he is or what's his address. And he can't wait till Harry gets back to school. That's too long. Zayn grabbed his laptop and looked for Harry. Maybe on his social media, he'll have the address. Zayn stalked all Harry's social media and there's nothing. Harry is too safe.

Zayn was tapping his keyboard when his new phone ring. That's right, Zayn bought a new phone because his old one got busted because he threw it to the wall. Zayn looked at his phone and saw Rodger's name on the screen "Yeah?"

"I got Harry's address" Zayn's eyes widened. How did his brother got it?! "Great! How did you get it?!" Zayn asked "Your friend Niall. It seems that they're more closer than you are? Harry told him his plans when he goes home" Zayn scratched his head, he didn't think of Niall "Thanks Rodger" Zayn cleared his throat "I'll text you the address" Rodger said as Zayn hummed a yes "Uhm dude, could come with me?" Zayn politely asked as Rodger went quiet for a while "Dude?" Zayn is worried. He needs someone who'll back him up "Sure. Whatever. I'll see you" Rodger then hang up.

Okay Zayn, it's time.

______________________________

Zayn and Rodger went to Harry's house.

Zayn is so nervous that he'll melt and he doesn't understand what he's feeling right now, he feels like vomiting, fainting or he feels like his heart is about to explode! Rodger saw how troubled his brother is, so he put a hand on his shoulder as comfort "You can do this" Rodger assured as Zayn looks at him wide eyed as he gave out a shaky breath and nodded his head. They approached a cozy home with a blue door with a welcome sign on it. Zayn took a deep breath as he knocked and on the second knock, the door opened and Zayn's heart beat fast.

A woman opened the door with green eyes like Harry's and she's smiling fully "Yes?" She asked as Zayn was stunned. This is bad idea, abort mission! The woman keeps on looking at Zayn and Rodger. Rodger elbowed Zayn as Zayn blinked "Uh—"

"Mom? Who is it?" Another woman came running from the stairs as she has the same green eyes as Harry. The woman's eyes widened seeing Zayn "You!" She pointed a hand as she glared at Zayn "What the fuck he's doing here?!"

"Gemma! Language" Anne said as Gemma wanted to punch Zayn. She stepped beside her Mom and glowers at Zayn "I'm looking for Harry" Zayn finally spoke "Harry doesn't want to see you! You fucker!"

"Gemma! Your mouth" Anne warned again as Gemma closed her mouth and glares at Zayn "I just want to talk with Harry—"

"Mom? Gem?" All of their eyes looked at Harry, coming down from the stairs. Zayn's heart thumped and his breathing hitched. Harry, he finally saw Harry and he looked so broken. Zayn wanted to cry, he did this to Harry "Mom, Gem, I can take it from here, Thanks" Harry softly said as Anne nodded and pulled Gemma with her further inside the house.

Harry gulped seeing Zayn and upon seeing him, his heart ache. He feels so much pain. Harry composed his self as he face Zayn and when he looked at Zayn's back, there's a person, a man, this must be his brother. The one Zayn talked about—his Older brother Rodger. They really do look closely alike.

Harry stepped outside as he closed the door. He stared at Zayn, eyes broken and empty "I'll wait in the car" Rodger whispered to Zayn giving him a comforting pat as he left.

Both Zayn and Harry stood there in silence as Harry tried his very best supressing his tears "Harreh" Zayn started, reaching for his hand but Harry crossed his arms on his chest as Zayn's hands dropped on his sides.

Zayn bit his bottom lip "You can do this Zayn, you can do this" Zayn thought "Harreh, I'm here to apologize. I'm sorry about what happened. I know, I screwed up again. I just, I want you back" Zayn said, tears falling from his eyes as he remembered what he had done. Harry just stared at him as he lets his tears rolled from his cheeks...so much for surpressing his tears but even though Harry's crying, he's looking at Zayn with his most serious expression "I'm sorry Harreh. I'm so, so sorry!" Zayn said again as his tears keeps on falling.

Harry closed his eyes, as he wiped his tears and opened them, looking at Zayn "If only your sorry can bring back how happy we were. If only your sorry can take away the pain I feel right now, then maybe I'll go back to you" Harry said "What do you think we're doing Zayn? Is this a game to you? Do you think I'm a toy?"

"NO! This is not a game Harreh, I wasn't—"

"Then why do you keep on breaking me?! Why do you keep on deceiving me?" Harry barged in, his chest constricting and his body shaking from the pain "It's not my intention to hur—"

"Not. Your. Intention? Really? You decided to cheat Malik! You decided to sleep with that woman!" Harry's voice raised "And here I thought that we both feel the same way. Well, I thought wrong because all this time, I was the only one who's genuine and true" Harry took a deep breath and inhaled—exhaled "I'm sorry but I can't forgive you right now. I'm so angry and I hate you and all I wish right now is that—I wish I hadn't met you" Harry said as his tears can't stop falling.

He gave Zayn a one last look until Harry opened their door and went inside, leaving Zayn outside, crying.

// A/N: I honestly feel a lot of pain here. Lol!

Thank you for reading and voting guys! Aww, I love you!

Spread love, not hate 🌻

— the CAT xx