Chapter 9

After Zayn confessed that he likes Harry, they've been opening up more of their life to each other.

Zayn told Harry about his family. Zayn has a sibling and they're very close to each other. Harry told Zayn about his Mom and sister. Harry loves to take Zayn to his home someday so that his Mom and sister will know him. And for the first time....in Zayn's fuckboy life, he's contented just talking and getting to know Harry more than bringing him to bed.

Zayn and Harry took things slow.

After Zayn's classes, he would wait for Harry and asked him to eat out or just hang out. Zayn adjusted his life for Harry. Zayn usually go on parties every night but he's with Harry now so, no parties every night, just books, movies and chill and Zayn loves the feeling that he's always with Harry.

As for Harry, Zayn is making him fall in love with him. Harry would sometimes wonder if Zayn is just making all these effort to get Harry in bed but, as time passes by, Zayn has been different. If he has classes and can't fetch Harry, he would leave something for Harry like, a stuffed animal and Zayn would say 'So that you'll have company' Harry would sometimes giggle because of too much romantic feelings that Zayn gives. Zayn also efforts on giving Harry sunflowers, chocolates or buying him a new books. Harry is glad that Zayn is slowly changing but he can't still erase the thought that Zayn is just messing with him. But Harry took a leap of faith as he take a chance on Zayn.

Months passed as Harry invited Zayn to dinner.

Zayn wonders why because Harry never invited him to dinner, it's always Zayn.

So Zayn wore his white shirt, jeans and his leather jacket as he looks at himself on his wide mirror from his bedroom "Ooooh look at that" Zayn's entire body jumped hearing Liam who went inside Zayn's room at his apartment. Zayn spun around and looked at Liam with a shock expression "Liam! What are you doing here?!" Liam raised both his hands for surrender "Chill dude! It's movie night, remember?" Liam raised a brow as Zayn forgot, oh shoot! "And judging from your look, it's not movie night" Liam stated as Zayn sighed "Sorry Man, I just forgot" Liam nodded "That's cool. Now tell me where are you going?" Zayn was taken aback by his question.

He'd never told Liam that Harry and him are kind of a dating? Harry and him are taking things slow and its going on for months now.

Zayn didn't know why he didn't told Liam. Maybe because he's in denial that he's slowly falling in love with Harry Styles. Yes, he's slowly falling in love and not get-that-person-to-bed love but love, love that he's contented just talking about how Harry's day went or talking about his past "You see, I have a date tonight" Zayn said as Liam are all ears "That's weird. I thought you don't do dates?" Liam smirked "Well you see, things have change, I think" Zayn cleared his throat, why is it awkward to tell Liam that he and Harry are dating?!

"Oh okay, so, you're dateable Zayn Malik now? Huh, who's this person?" Liam asked "Harry Styles" Zayn simply said. Liam's eyes widened "Still?! The Harry Styles?!" Liam is shocked. Zayn slowly nodded his head "Wow, who would've thought that a guy like Harry Styles gets to change Zayn Malik, a fuckboy" Liam chuckled "Shut up" Zayn muttered "No worries man, I guess you're close to winning the bet then?" Liam pointed out as Zayn almost forgot about the bet "You know what, forget about the bet. It was a petty bet anyway" Zayn said as Liam smiled "Yeah, well, I'm glad that you're finally enjoying your love life, like literally and genuinely enjoying" Liam patted Zayn's back as Zayn smiled "Thanks Man. I gotta go! I'll see ya, close up the apartment" Zayn took one last look on the mirror as he exited his apartment.

And for Liam, he's glad that his friend is enjoying his time with Harry. Sure Zayn cut off the bet but, Liam still knows that Zayn will lose.

______________________________

Harry is waiting outside his dorm. Zayn said he'll be picking him up. Harry is nervous though, he's hands are shaking and his heart is beating like crazy. He really hopes he's making the right decision.

Zayn's truck stopped as Harry smiled. He went towards the passenger's side as the windows rolled down. Harry's looks at Zayn with a big smile on his face "Get in" Zayn said as Harry nodded and opened the door. He hopped inside the truck and after that, closes the door.

For the past months, Harry had been a lot open to Zayn. He'd been telling him about his life when he was little and also told him about his family. Zayn also opened up, a little about his family and a lot about his self. And Harry could see that Zayn is serious about Him.

They've been going out almost everyday and Zayn didn't pushed Harry to do what he doesn't like to do. They hadn't kiss yet and every time they hang out, Zayn would sometimes hesitate to hold Harry's hand, maybe because he doesn't want Harry to get angry or such. But for Harry, he's waiting for Zayn to hold his hand first but so far, Zayn didn't and that made Harry thought Zayn changed so much because he respects him.

Harry really hope he won't regret his decision.