Chapter 13

Harry can't believe it!

He wished he was sleeping, having a nightmare. But no! He's wide awake! He's wide awake and looking at his boyfriend with a woman!

Harry froze seeing Zayn with a woman. Her hands on Zayn's arms and Zayn is smiling with her. That smile, Harry knows that Smile. A smile of flirting. Zayn used that smile to Harry before, the day they first met. Harry didn't know what to do. His chest is aching and he wanted to cry.

Harry moved, he grabbed Niall by his wrist as he pulled him out of the bar. As for Zayn, he groaned, what's Harry doing here?! He didn't bother excusing himself to Josh or to Anna as he left them and followed Harry "Harry, what's wrong? I almost got us a table" Niall said as Harry wasn't listening. He keeps on dragging Niall away from the bar "Harreh! Harreh! Wait!" Niall looked back seeing Zayn, catching up to them "Oh look! It's Zayn!" Niall cheery said but Harry kept on walking, Pulling Niall with him.

Zayn ran faster as he caught up with Niall and Harry "Hey Zayn!" Niall said as he pulled Harry with him into a stop to greet Zayn "Harry, please let me explain" Zayn said as Niall suddenly feel awkward, okay, there's definitely something happened that Niall didn't know about "Thank you for coming with me today Niall" Harry seriously said.

Niall didn't bother asking what happened. He just followed his instinct that something went wrong "Okay, I'll uh—I'll go ahead" Niall cleared his throat "Bye Zee" Niall wave a hand as he left the couple.

As soon as Niall was gone, Harry's eyes met Zayn's "Explain" Harry said as he put his hands on his hips "What you saw, that was nothing" Zayn replied "She was just one of Josh's friends and we got to know each other"

"Why is her hand on your arms?" Harry barged in "Uh—she was just too friendly. She was just asking if what will I do after dinner and I answered will go back to my apartment and she asked if she could come—" Zayn's panicking inside "Then what did you answer?" Harry barged in again.

Zayn wiped his sweat, when did it got hot in here? Zayn cleared his throat "I didn't answer her, I saw—saw you" Zayn stuttered "Would you have said yes?" Harry simply asked "What? What are you talking about, I would never say yes to her, I got you. You're my boyfriend" Zayn slowly reached for Harry's hand and when they're in contact, he tangled their hands together "I'm not gonna do something that will hurt you" Zayn raised their tangled hands and kissed Harry's knuckles as Harry heavily sighed "Zayn, in this relationship, we need honesty. Now, be honest, if you didn't see me, would you have said yes to that woman?" Harry stared at Zayn's eyes, he'll definitely know if Zayn will lie.

Zayn's sweating, one wrong move, everything will crumble.

One wrong move, he'll lose Harry forever.

Zayn gulped as he can't look Harry straight from his eyes. The truth is, if he didn't see Harry, he would've said yes to Anna. Zayn's missing some action and he thought about Josh said about having sex to fulfill his needs. Zayn took a deep breath, he'll be just honest. After all, this is Harry, his sweet and pure Harry "I would have said yes" Zayn whispery said as Harry's heart just crumbled. Harry let go of Zayn's hand as he suppressed his tears "Harreh, I'm sorry but—" Zayn didn't even finished his apology when Harry ran and left him.

Harry didn't only get his heart broken but also his trust.

_____________________________

Louis opened the curtain from their room.

Ever since Louis got the news that Harry had been cheated on, he wanted to punch Zayn's face a couple of times until no one will recognize him. Harry groaned as his eyes are hit by the sunlight. Harry pulled his duvet on his head "Come on Harry, we still have class" Louis said, pulling him out of the bed "I don't want to go" Harry whined as Louis forcefully pulled him.

Harry fell down the bed "Louis! I said no!" Harry shouted as the duvet covering his face fell off the floor. Louis' eyes widened seeing Harry looking horrible! His eyes are so red and puffy from crying and he also has dark eye bags "Harry, look at you" Louis said as Harry can't hold back his tears. Harry grabbed his duvet and covered his face again while he cried "It hurt so much Lou—" Harry cried even harder "—I want it to stop" Harry cried and cried.

Once Louis will find Zayn, he'll make sure he'll never see tomorrow.

Zayn was at his apartment, he didn't sleep well at night. He's thinking about Harry. Zayn made a wrong move and that's hurting Harry. Zayn can't forget Harry's eyes when he looked at Zayn. He looked so broken.

That's the last thing Zayn wanted to do Harry, to hurt him.

But Zayn won't give up. He will fight for Harry. He'll win him back.

He'll do anything to win Harry back because he Loves Harry and he'll do whatever to be Harry's boyfriend again.