"So you mean... you're pretending to be Kyung?" her friend asked and she nodded. "It's my punishment."

"Oh poor Jeong... but how can you pull this off? He's asking me to turn you into a girl? What if he'll find out that you're really a girl?"

"Frankly, I am worried too but I will just keep thinking that I am Kyung. Just don't put on so much make-up on me, arasseo?"

"Anything for you... let's start?"

Jeongyeon nodded and Momo did her magic on Jeong's beautiful face. She also wore her hair extension.

"Where's your dress?" the make-up artist asked.

"It's on the table outside... Can you get it for me?"

Momo rolled her eyes, "Aish."

She went out and she found Jimin browsing his phone by the window. He seems so serious and Momo was intrigued. She wasn't aware that she's been staring at him for a minute now.

"What are you looking at?" he glared at her and the make-up artist swallowed a lump."Nothing, I'll just get the dress."

"Ppali! Tae doesn't want us to be late."

"mianhae," she bowed and quickly got the dress.

As soon she gets back to Jeong inside the bathroom, "I really don't like him, ugh," she muttered so annoyed.

"Same here."

"Let's finish this fast. Can you undress now?"

"Arasseo."

While undressing, Jeong can't help to ask Momo, "If you don't like him then why are you still working for him? And you haven't told me that he's your client."

"It's a privacy thing and I really don't want to brag that I am working for him in special occasions. You know, he's really stubborn and arrogant but he pays me high so saying a no is probably impossible. I am just being practical Jeong."

"Now I understand... I can relate. This is our only source of income. You know, Kyung has been our breadwinner since Appa passed away and because of me, his life was put into danger... now I have to do this. I really regret partying that night."

"Maybe it happened for a reason."

"To teach me a lesson?"

Momo smiled, "You've been a hard-headed brat," she tells her as she fixes her chest binder.

"I know, I know..." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes while shaking her head.

"This is tight, how can you breathe in this?"

"I inhale and exhale."

"Aish, I am serious. Would you like to remove this?"

"No. I need this for protection. The prince loves tapping my twin's chest."

Momo laughed, "So did he... touch you?"

"Yep, on our first meeting yesterday. I want to punch his face but aishh... My blood boils every time I think about it."

"Arasseo, let's keep this," the make-up artist said adjusting it a little down her chest so it won't pop out.

Momo then helped her in zipping up the off-shoulder dress. "It will be hard to believe that you are Kyung in this look. The prince might fall for you."

"Well I am too beautiful I know."

"You are really Jeong," Momo giggled while she softly slapped her arm. "Remember you are Kyung."