14- Christmas

Becas POV
Christmas at the Mitchell's is well... interesting to say the least. We always have family over so we're determined to make a good impression. And we have this one really, really weird cousin who well let's just say me and my dad swear he has a crush on me. His name is Truman. Well currently me and Emily are adding the final touches on decorations.
"Okay I think everything is perfect." I say looking around the room. "Truman and his family will be here any minute."
"I mean does it really matter? I bet Truman will only be looking at your boobs." Emily said nonchalantly.
"Okay well one, that's only Truman not his parents and two, my boobs are great who wouldn't stare at them." I say confidently.
"Um I wouldn't." Emily said raising her hand.
     "Well duh. Your my sister." I say sarcastically. "Anyway Everything is perfect. Oh and Chloe will be over later."
     "You sure that's a good idea?" Emily asked hesitantly.
     "Yeah why wouldn't it be." I say sitting down on the couch. "Mom and dad love Chloe."
     "What about Truman? Don't you think Chloe will get jealous?" Emily asked sitting on top of me.
     "Why would She get jealous? He's literally my cousin. The fact he has a crush on me is gross." I say trying to shove her off.
     "Yeah I guess you have a point." Emily said turning on the television and getting more comfortable.
     "Alright your aunt and uncle will be here any minute." My dad said running down the stairs looking stressed. "Oh an Truman."
     "Way to remember your nephew dad." I say starring at the television.
     "Oh shush. Emily get off your sister." He said once he noticed her choice in chair.
     "Fine..." Emily sighed before she rolled off of me.
     "Phill calm down." Kathryn said calmly. "They're just family."
     "Yeah and one of them constantly flirts with my daughter." He grumbled under his breath.
     "Chloe does it all the time but you don't hate her." I say scrolling through my phone.
     "Chloe's different. She's well... Chloe." He said dismissing my comment.
     "Hello pretty lady." Truman said just walking through the door. "Am I going to get that New Years kiss I've always wanted?"
     "Yeah no. Again you're my cousin." I deadpanned. "I also have a girlfriend."
     "Well that can change." He said scooting closer.
     "Okay! I'm going to wait outside for Chloe." I say shooting up from the couch.
     I was sitting on the porch swing enjoying the peaceful breeze.
     "Hey you." Chloe said quietly. "What you doing out here?"
     "I was waiting for you." I say standing up to give her a small kiss. "Now before we go inside I want to warn you."
     "Warn me about what?" Chloe asked innocently.
     "My cousin. He is... weird. He's had a crush on me for years now. So he's always flirting with me." I say looking down. "So just be aware of that."
     "It's not like you're going to do anything. I mean he's your cousin." Chloe said with her perfect giggle. "Let's go inside. I'm getting cold."
     "Okay." I say leading her in. "Alright Chloe I wang you to meet my aunt Terri, my uncle Max, and-"
     "Truman." He said smirking and cutting me off. "You look beautiful."
     "Um thank you?" Chloe said awkwardly taking a step towards me.
     "Hey Beca maybe you and I can go on a double date. You can bring your girlfriend and I'll take this beautiful redhead." He said eyeing Chloe up and down.
     "Uh Yeah Truman... this is my girlfriend." I say wrapping my arm around her waist. "And her name is Chloe."
      "Dang. Well just know I'm not giving up." He said confidently.
     Dinner went well. Truman didn't flirt with Beca at all. But he did flirt with Chloe. It definitely budge Beca a lot. I mean her girlfriend was obviously uncomfortable.
     All in all Christmas was great. Beca and Chloe got to share a New Years kiss. And everything was perfect.
—————————————————–
A/N- So I'm kinda loosing inspiration for this story. I'm not going to end it here but it might take awhile for me to update chapters. So please bare with me. Stay safe xoxo