4- Re-thinking

Becas POV
So it's been about a week since we showcased our little group. At first we were doing great but then things started going downhill. We currently have a few preppys and a few rebels. We used to have more until the rebels decided to bully our little group. We have a meeting with Mr.Franklin after school. I honestly have no idea what we're gonna tell him. I'll have to text Chloe and ask.
Me- Do you have a plan on what we're gonna tell Mr. Franklin? (8:30am)
     Chloe Beale- We could always tell him the truth. (8:32am)
     Me- Do you really want to tell him that things were going well until people got scared off? (8:33am)
     Chloe Beale- Touché. We will have to talk more at school. See you then:). (8:34am)
     We are officially screwed. We have no good news to tell him. We need a way to promote the group.
————————————————————
Chloe's POV
I just need to find Beca. We need to talk before first period. Oh there she is!
"Beca!" I yell. "I think we need a new plan."
"Definitely. This plan worked for the first two days then in fell apart."
"Well maybe because we still acted like two different groups just sitting next to each other."
"I have an idea but I don't think your gonna like it."
"Come on Bec, what could be so bad I wouldn't like it?"
"Igoadaybeingarichkidandyougoadaybeingarebel."
"Beca I don't even think that that was English."
"Ugh Fine."
"Okay spill."
"So um... I go a day with being a preppy and um... you go a day being a um... rebel."
"No way. I'm not doing it." She can't be serious.
"Why not? It could work." Is she begging?
"I cannot stand those rebels. I'll probably just murder them!"
"She that's just it! We are still thinking of the other group like they're a monster."
"I mean I guess your right. But would it work?"
"I mean if we do it we could possibly understand the other side more."
"There's just one tinny tiny problem with your plan."
"What?"
"They will eat me alive! I'm nothing like them."
"We'll have to do it two different days then."
"How does that help?" Beca is making no sense right now.
"I'll go with you to the rebels so I can protect you. They won't touch you if your with me considering I'm basically in charge."
"What do you mean by basically?"
"Well since I'm part rich kid it's a rule that I can't run the rebels but I can be second in command."
"Okay I get it now. Then the next day I'll go with you to be a preppy."
"Exactly! I think it'll work. Now all we have to do is tell Mr. Franklin that."
"Alright let's go!"
————————————————————
So we told Mr. Franklin our plan and he gave us the go a head. So tomorrow I will be a full blown rebel. I'm honestly terrified. What if they try to kill me? Or worse! What if they try to get me to do drugs? No I'll be fine I'll have Beca to protect me. And in two days Beca will be a preppy or in other words Rebeca Mitchell. That's still so weird to me. I always wanted to be friends with her in middle school. Then she disappeared over the summer so everyone thought she moved. But no... she just changed sides. Anyway I need to be in my game tomorrow so I need sleep but I need to know what to wear tomorrow.
Me- what do I need to wear tomorrow? (10:49pm)
Becs:)- just wear a plane eight T-shirt with some black ripped jeans and I'll bring a leather jacket for you to use. (10:52pm)
Me- Okay great! Good night Becs:).
Becs:)- good night.
Me- where's the smile
Becs:)- I don't do smiles.
I'll get one out of her one day. But for now I need to get my beauty sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a omg day.
————————————————————
A/N- so this is more of a filler chapter to set up the next two chapters :). Please read my other story Arms. Please stay safe and wash your hands!