Spark 12: The Exiled

The picture I drew was completely from my mind :3 The only thing I was thinking of at that time was about this story~ All I had for as a reference was their splash arts so I hope you like it! ^^
Anywhoo let's get on with the story! :)

Ahri's P.O.V

We soon arrived in Noxus and the sight wasn't very welcoming. It was dark and it looked like there were going to be criminals at every corner. As we walked through the city, eyes were looking towards our way, most of them unfriendly. Again, I stuck close to Yasuo as I was clueless to where we were going.

"Ah, Yasuo. It's been a while. Welcome back to Noxus." A feminine voice said to Yasuo as she appeared in front of us. She had short, white hair and green eyes. She was holding a huge sword in her hand which was slung over her shoulder which was covered by a huge shoulder pad out of metal. She was wearing some linen clothing. "So, who's this you brought here with you?"

"Her name's Ahri. She's travelling with me." Yasuo replied. "Ahri, this is a good friend of mine. Her name's Riven."

"Hello there Ahri. Is it fun travelling with Yasuo?" She said with a sneaky smile appearing.

"H-Hi.." I replied. She seemed intimidating but somewhere deep down she seemed like an energetic and playful person. Maybe I'm wrong about her.. I don't know.

"Anyways, do you think you can get us a plane to Piltover?" Yasuo asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll try, but I won't guarantee you'll get one. Most of the pilots either lost their jobs or were killed." Riven answered. "When do you want to board the plane?"

"As soon as possible."

~~~

"Hey, you're just in luck. I just managed to get a plane. The pilot said he'll be ready by tomorrow." Riven said as she came to meet us the next day.

"Thanks." Yasuo said. He then whispered in my ear, "I have to go for a bit. Stay with Riven. I'll be back by evening."

I felt uneasy staying with a stranger, but I obeyed. Yasuo then addressed Riven, "I have to take care of some things. Let Ahri tag along with you until the evening. Thanks."

Riven nodded and Yasuo headed off, leaving me in an awkward place. But if he trusted her, then I guess I could trust her too.

"Let's introduce ourselves. As you already know, my name is Riven." Riven said with a smile. "I was born here in Noxus. As a child, everyone looked up to me. I was deployed to Ionia as part of a Noxian invasion."

When she said that, a chord from inside me was struck. Was she part of what had happened to my village? I have to listen to see what happened next.

"At first it was war, but then it turned to extermination. It wasn't like anything I was taught but still, I carried out my orders eliminating the Ionian soldiers with prejudice. I didn't know anything. In one engagement, my unit was surrounded by Ionian soldiers. We called for backup but all we got in return was a barrage of biochemical terror which we soon realised later that it was launched by Singed. Around me, both Ionians and Noxians fell to this toxic waste. I survived while everyone else fell. Noxus counted me as a dead person, so I took that chance to start anew. This sword I'm holding now, I shattered it to break ties with the past and now I wander in exile. I come back here from time to time, but I can't stay for long."

After listening to what she said, everything seemed clear.

"S-So how did you meet Yasuo?" I stammered.

"We had a rough history, but things are a bit better now." Riven replied. "Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?"

"U-Um.. I'm Ahri." I said. "I was originally a fox...living in Ionia."