Spark 7: Beneath the Moonlight

Yasuo was still holding onto me and I could feel myself shaking. He parted from the hug, but his hands were gripped firmly on my arms as he looked into my eyes.

"Don't cry anymore Ahri..otherwise I will start crying as well.." Yasuo said, although I could tell that he was joking about himself crying. I did my best to smile and once he saw it, he smiled back.

"T-Thank you for being here.." I said, my voice still shaky. "There's also something that I wanted to tell you Yasuo.."

"Go ahead, I'm here to listen." Yasuo answered, still keeping his gaze. I looked away, my cheeks burning red. "What is it?"

"I..." I started, but my voice seemed to disappear at the last two words. What happened if he didn't feel the same about me? He was with Caitlyn too... Yasuo was still looking at me, and I decided to take the risk. There's no turning back now. "I love you Yasuo.."

I expected him to say sorry and walk away, but out of nowhere he hugged me closely, and tighter than before. I could feel him sigh heavily behind me, and then breathe heavily. At the sound of that, my chest tightened as I breathed in. It was silent for a moment and I started to regret what I said.

"I never thought those were going to be the words I'd hear.." Yasuo whispered. "I thought that my feelings weren't going to be returned.."

"W-Weren't going to be returned?" I repeated. I was completely clueless as to what he meant when he said that. He was with Caitlyn..wasn't he?

"Yeah. Ahri, I love you." He whispered in a shaky tone. I was sure that he was crying, and that made me hold onto him tighter. Yasuo just told me that he loved me.. I stayed silent for a moment I could feel myself start to break down and sob. Yasuo looked at me and I smiled at him, despite being drowned in my own tears. We stayed there, sitting together against the window. I slowly drifted to sleep with Yasuo's arms around me.

~~~

The sun shone harshly on my face and I squinted my eyes as I sat up. Seems like Yasuo carried me back to my room. Again. At least he knew personal space and didn't climb in my bed. I chuckled as that thought came to my head.

I had to get ready to open my store once more. Well now, it was technically Yasuo and my store. He offered to help me, even though I told him that it wasn't necessary. After the normal routine that I did each morning, I walked off to the store. The sky looked like it was going to rain today since grey clouds lined the sky.

I stood in front of the store to find that it was already opened and that Yasuo was standing inside, tending to the customers. He saw me and smiled, then motioned me to come in and help. With Yasuo, we managed to sell more merchandise and earn more money.

By the end of the day, there was a huge difference between the sales from when I was by myself and when Yasuo helped me. Now, all we had to do was clean up and close the store. After closing the store, we headed back to the hotel together. Yasuo started to tell jokes, and before we departed to our rooms, he picked me up and gave me a tight hug. In his arms, I only felt warmness and I also felt protected. I don't ever want to leave them.

Tonight, I managed to fall asleep easily and finally had a good dream.

*dreaming*

Yasuo and I were under a cherry tree, the same cherry tree that appeared in all my dreams. The only tree that bloomed beautifully in the middle of winter. He cradled his head comfortably on my laps as I stroked his hair and leaned against a tree. They were so smooth and silky.

"Sing me a song Ahri.." Yasuo said with his eyes closed.

"I don't know what to sing.." I replied. "Plus I don't have a good singing voice..."

"It's okay if you don't have a good singing voice. I'm already in love with your voice, just like every other part of you." Yasuo whispered. "Please? For me?"

"Fine, just for you." I sighed and he looked up at me with a soft smile before closing his eyes again. Petals from the cherry blossom flowers started to fall, surrounding us with pink and white. The atmosphere was subtle and I soon closed my eyes too before starting to sing.

"What we had back then,
I couldn't wish for more.
I thought it'd last forever and ever,
Although it was only a fantasy.

What happened to us?
Where are you?
I want you so bad right now,
So come back and stay with me.
Stay with me.

We spent sleepless nights together,
You pointed at the stars and said,
'If we ever lost each other, just look at the moon
And remember that we're both looking at the same moon.
If you do that, then we'd certainly find each other again someday.'
I did as you said,
So tell me why it turned out to be like this.

What happened to us?
Where are you?
I want you so bad right now,
So come back and stay with me.
Stay with me.

My mind can't stop thinking about you.
It kills me to know you're gone.
So come back to me.

What happened to us?
Where are you?
I want you so bad right now,
So come back and stay with me.

What happened to us?
Where are you?
I want you so bad right now.

So come back and stay with me..
Stay with me.
I miss you.."

I opened my eyes again to see that Yasuo was looking at me with soft, tender eyes. I gave him a smile and layed my head on top of his forehead. He moved his hand up to my head and started to stroke my hair.

"You have a wonderful voice Ahri.." He whispered. "You should sing more to me next time."

"Haha, thank you." I replied. I closed my eyes, my vision slowly drifting off into darkness.

*end dreaming*

I woke up feeling that there's some sort of emptiness in my heart, although I knew that Yasuo was next door and that things between us were going really well. I guess dreams like that just made me yearn for him..

I smiled as I recalled each moment of the dream I had. I was going to see Yasuo soon.

~~~
It's finally done :3
Just to let you know, this is going to be a new arc of the story. Since it's a one-shot story (like all the others I wrote), I'm trying to make the story as long as I can. The story is actually progressing faster than I intended it to be so I guess I jusf have to think up of new ideas xD

See you in the next spark~

And as always, I love all you readers~ ♡