Spark 11: A New Journey

So for some reason when I finished writing for the part and save it, I come back later to find it's not there. I don't know what happened >< I ended up writing this spark over and over =.= (sort of gave up on it too xD) anyways enjoy!

Ahri's P.O.V

"Yasuo! You have a brother named Yone right?!" Conlor asked as he barged through the shop door. I sat on the counter while Yasuo leaned against the wall. We both were just having a break from packing up the store. It took both of us by suprise.

"Yes, why?" Yasuo asked in return. "What happened to him?"

"You haven't heard yet? It's the news around town!" Conlor replied. "Yone's life was taken by the soul hunter!"

I immediately turned to Yasuo to see him stare at the floor, his eyes lost the lights in them.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know much, but I know about the assassination that Yasuo was accused for." Conlor explained. "When the Elder was murdered with a wind ability, Yasuo was their first suspect as he was the one who was meant to guard the Elder at nightfall. It was also hard to believe that anyone could be able to pass Yasuo's senses.

"After Yone heard what had happened, he went to go and look for a soul hunter. He had hoped that the soul hunter had already taken the Elder's soul so that he can talk to him. I don't know what happened after that, but there were rumours today that his soul was taken by the soul hunter. All I know is that the soul hunter uses its lantern to collect souls."

At that moment, Yasuo stood up straight as if he knew something we didn't. He looked at Conlor and then to me. "There's only one soul hunter I know that collects souls with his lantern. Thresh, the Chain Warden."

~~~

When Yasuo and I had finished packing up the store, we headed back to the hotel to sleep there for one last time. Although, I couldn't sleep. Thoughts about what lay ahead of us kept occurring in my head. I stood at the big window, where Yasuo and I confessed, and stared at the big, quiet Capital. This may be the last time I see it.

"Can't sleep?" Yasuo asked out of nowhere. I turned around to see him standing behind me.

"Yeah." I replied, wrapping my arms around him.

"You know, you don't have to go if you don't want to. I can manage it on my own. I don't want to put danger in your way."

"Yone was involved in my life too. I want to get answers from him as much as you do."

"Alright, do you want to stay with me for the night?"

"Yeah, let's go."

~~~

The next morning, Yasuo and I left early. Conlor was there and said farewell. Yasuo told me that Thresh lived in the Shadow Isles, and that it was all the way on the other side of Runeterra.

"We'll take a boat to Noxus via the Guardian's Sea, and from Noxus we will fly to Piltover since it doesn't fly to Freljord. After, we will head to Freljord on foot and ask Annivia to fly us to the Shadow Isles." Yasuo explained. "Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah, but what happens if she doesn't want to fly us there?" I asked.

"Then we will figure out another plan from then. Although, I'm thinking that we will head to Demacia and ask Galio. Actually, we might have to do that too since I don't think Annivia can carry both of us."

"I think I'm going to find this adventure interesting since I haven't been outside of Ionia before. It may be good for a change of scenery, since I've explored every single area in Ionia."

We were at the coast of Ionia where boats were docked in front of us. Yasuo asked a sailor which boat would take us to Noxus.

"Come with ye." He said in a sailor accent. From what he said and his accent, I could tell that he's been at sea for a couple of years. "Ah, here ye are."

We didn't move anywhere, and all the sailor did was point to the ship behind him. Yasuo and I laughed and the sailor gave a big grin.

"Well I'm glad ye got off to a great start. I am your Capt'n. Capt'n Kanme." The sailor continued.

"Hey Yasuo, there's a ship which goes straight to Piltover. Why not take that one?" I asked.

"Because darling, the waters around Piltover are very rough." Captain Kanme replied for Yasuo. I looked at Yasuo and he gave a smile along with a nod. We boarded the ship and Yasuo and I found a place to stand at the bow of the ship. The ship seemed to be quite empty. There was a gang of strangers who kept their heads low and hoods over them at the stern, a man alone on the starboard and a family in front with us. They had two kids.

"Set sail!" Captain Kanme called out and with that, the boat started sailing away from the dock. "To all passengers on board, I hope you have a great time on this ship and please do not cause any trouble or you will face the consequences. Thank you very much."

The sun soon disappeared behind the horizon and the lights on the ship were turned on. Having the gang on the ship gave me an uneasy feeling. They seemed to have evil intentions as I catch their glimpses from time to time. I stuck close to Yasuo and tried to avoid them as much as possible. We sat on the bow and looked at the stars. He must've felt my uneasiness because he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I didn't realise it at first but I was tired. I was too caught up in the excitedness of going on an adventure. So, I drifted off to sleep within Yasuo's arms and warmth.

~~~

I yawned as the sunlight shone on my eyes. A voice greeted me as I woke up. "Good morning Ahri. Did you sleep well?"

I smiled and nodded as I realised I was still in Yasuo's arms. "Did you sleep?"

"Yeah." He replied gazing into my eyes.

"Well good morning me lovebirds!" Captain Kanme walked up to us with a tray of food. He handed us both a sandwich. "Have some breakfast. We'll be arriving to Noxus in about a day or two."

"Thank you." Yasuo and I both said as the Captain walked off to the family opposite of us, handing out food. We both finished our food within a few minutes.

"So what is Noxus like? Have you been there?" I asked.

"No, it's going to be my first time too." Yasuo said. "But it is well-known that they have been in conflict with Demacia for years. Noxus relies on power. They will do anything to get power, even harm the citizens. It may seem cruel, but they offer protection to the citizens too. It's quite complicated. In order to be accepted as a Noxian, you have to be powerful or feared. They also, normally don't like non-humans unless they have great power."

"Oh, it seems scary." I said taking in the last sentence. As much as I may look like a human, I still had my nine tails and fox ears..

"Don't worry, I won't let them take you away from me no matter what happens. Same with the rest of the journey. We'll make it through this together and we'll live together until our days come to an end." Yasuo comforted me. I truly loved him. He's always there for me and I love him so much. I'd do anything I can just to protect him. Even if it meant dying. I love him that much.

~~~

See you in the next Spark~