Bonus: Snowfall

Heyy~ I know you're waiting for the next update of the actual story, but enjoy this bonus :3 It's all before Ahri met Yasuo. By the way, Ahri's P.O.V :) Enjoy~! ♡

The cold of winter had made all the cherry trees shed their blossoms but this cherry tree was special. It was older than all the other trees and was the only that bloomed in winter. A one-of-a-kind. No one else came here in the winter because it always snowed, so they never saw this tree.

My feet were covered by snow each time I took a step, leaving a track behind. I headed to the cherry tree while snow continued to fall. Although, once I reached there, an unusual figure was already sitting on the tree. I could tell that the figure was definitely a male, judging from the muscular build. How did he find this tree? No one else comes here besides me..

I approached the tree and he looked down at me. He didn't say anything and just looked up, staring out into the distance beyond. So, I climbed up the tree and sat beside him. He didn't move.

"How did you find this tree?" I asked in a firm voice.

"I searched for it." He replied, still looking into the unknown.

"Searched for it?" I said again. He finally turned to me, making eye contact. I tried to look away, but his gaze kept my head locked.

"Yeah." He answered in a monotone voice.

"Why?" I asked, curious as ever. "No one else comes here in the middle of winter."

"But I'm not a no one."

"Then who are you?"

"The one who has been looking for you."

"Looking for me? Why?"

"You'll know with time."

After he said that, the mysterious stranger jumped off the cherry tree, landing gracefully. Before he walked off, I called to him one last time. "What's your name?"

"Yasuo." He said without looking back. Not long, he disappeared among the white snow. I looked out, trying to find the mysterious person but all I could see was the white snow and the grey sky. My vision slowly turned to black and the scenery around me disappeared..

My eyes opened and I woke up in a bed. The room looked visibly familiar. Oh wait, it's my room. I looked outside my room to see that it was still snowing. I wanted to meet the stranger again, but that wouldn't be possible I only arrived at that tree with the exact same scenery in my dreams. That was the tree where Chalice and I first met. Even now, I still hear her voice resounding around me from time to time.

The only true reason why this cherry tree is in full bloom in winter is that I want it to be. It is my one and only tree. So when I saw Yasuo, I despised him but I kept my feelings hidden. The winter is to signify my sadness and loneliness without Chalice. The coldness that aroused in me... I missed her so much..

I had a feeling that Yasuo will play an important part of my life. But as of now, he was just a stranger that drifted by my mind. Who was he?

~~~
So this is the end of the very first bonus in this book :P Sorry if it's quite short D:
This is something to just get your mind off the story for a bit and to delay the tension >:3
I love you all~♡

See you in the next Spark~ ^-^