Spark 1: Desires

*flashback*

I could hear the cries of war all around me.. How did I end up here..? But wait...they're humans..

Metals clanged against each other as sword against sword clashed. There were also blasts of magic rapidly coming from one side to the other. Blood spilled in the air, painting the scenery with red. There's a heavy metallic scent in the air and it made me feel sick. The skies above were covered with clouds of grey, letting no light through.

Strangely, I started to slowly walk towards a man in robes. He was encircled by a waning field of magic, but he was quickly losing his life. Somehow, I was drawn to this man. Who was he and what did he have to offer? Slowly, I reached out to him and took his life essence and his magic. The feeling was great and overwhelming. It was intoxicating.

But that feeling soon faded away, and when I woke up, I saw that I wasn't a fox anymore. The sleek, white fur that covered me now disappeared and in return gave me a long, lithe body. Just like a human's...

Although, the transformation into a human wasn't complete. I still had my nine tails and fox ears.. I also didn't have any clothes on. Swiftly, I ran away from all the war and madness that was going on. The thing was, I thought it would be easy being human. But I guess I was wrong. As soon as I stood up and took my first step, I stumbled and fell. With the commotion around me, no one noticed, which was a good thing.

So, I decided to walk like how I did when I was a fox, on all fours. It was better than just walking on my two legs since I was used to it when I was a fox, but I knew that I was going to have to learn how to walk like a proper human. First things first though, I need to get away from here.

After running for a while, I ended up even more lost than before. I felt weary and tired. Around me I could see luscious green grass and tall trees which provided shade. It was so different from the war. The sky was clear and blue and the sun was shining brightly. Thinking about everything that has just happened, it was wild and crazy.

Wait..I'VE JUST TURNED INTO A HUMAN..!! Everything was happening so fast that I didn't get to process it all. Wow, this is...truly amazing! My wish just came true..why though?

Out of nowhere, I heard a growl from the shadows which snapped me out of my thoughts. I tried to growl back, but realised that I was a human now. The dark figure stepped out. It was a wolf and he started to jump on me. Unknowingly, I placed my hands out in front of me and closed my eyes tight. I waited for the pain to come, but it never did. I slowly opened my eyes to see that the wolf was dead. I also saw bright blue orbs spinning around me. W-What just happened..? I have magic as well now?

Suddenly feeling weary and tired again, I slowly fell out of conciousness and drifted to sleep. I woke up again later to see that I was in a room which was made out of timber. There was a window to my right with white curtains which danced with the breeze while the sun shone through. The sky was still a clear blue colour, so I'm guessing it was still noon. Beside me on a wooden tabletop was a vase of yellow daffodils. There was also a chair made out of wood in front of the tabletop. The room smelt fresh and I felt very calm and at peace when I was here. I could just simply forget everything when I'm here. This room just simply felt heavenly.

But wait, where am I? Could it be that I'm in a dream..? Or dead...? What's going to happen to me?

I heard a click when the door unlocked and in came a young girl holding some clothes and bandages. She looked like she was about 10 years old, 5 years younger than me. The girl had long purple hair, and a pale skin complexion. She was wearing a bright red top which ended above her belly button and brown shorts. She also had suspenders.