Bakugo'a (Kirishima)

Kirishima POV
I made a plan last night. I was going to wake up early, get to class early, then when I had the chance I would ask Bakugou on a date! I knew it wouldn't go exactly as planned but that's fine. I got up 10 minutes after my alarm, but that was still earlier than usual. So then I headed to class and saw Bakubro, I caught up with him but didn't ask anything, instead I divided to watch him during class. "What are you looking at shitty hair?" He yelled at me. Shoot, he saw me! I looked away and blushed. Aizawa sensei said something hut I wasn't paying attention, too flustered to hear. Then I saw Bakugou blow up the roof. What got him so mad? Then, j in think his name is Shinsou fell from the roof. Very confused I looked up, he was talking to Bakugou, but I was still to flisterred to make out any words. All the sudden I heard Shinsou make a command, "Go sit on Kirishima's lap." He said. "Wait What?" I yelled while Bakugou jumped into my lap. I trued to hold back more blush, in hopes of not turning into an apple. Bakugou came back to reality but Shinsou was gone. Why is he still in my lap? Doesn't he realize he can get off? I would tell him now but I kind of like it. He was yelling at Sensei now, Aizawa looked like he wanted to scream, not a usual he 'I want to sleep' face but more of a 'I want to punch this kid' face. Kaminari started talking now, I listened to him and enjoyed Bakugou in my lap. Maybe since everyone's attention is on Kami and Aizawa they won't notice. "Wait, my boyfriends your son?" He must be talking about Shinsou, how did he not know that? "You didn't know that?" Everyone, including me and Bakubro, asked. I just spoke and Bakubro didn't realize he's on my lap? I saw Aizawa leave the room with a 'I'm ready to kill someone but not literally, I'm just mad" face. Deku snickered and Bakugo yelled at him, "what are you laughing at Deku?" Deku barley looked up as he said "I'm writing your weakness." He said it so calmly like he was certain, and wasn't scared of getting pumbled by my angry Pomeranian. "What? I don't have any weaknesses you damn Nerd!" He yelled back. "Your weakness is Kirishima!" Everyone else screamed. Great, all attention is on us now. We all heard Aizawa Sensei scream "Why didn't you tell me you were dating picachu? I said NO. LOUD. BLONDS." We all laughed, even the class above us. But when Aizawa is back eyes will be on me and Bakubro. "Bakubro, are you going to get off my lap?" I whispered to him as he silently got off my lap and went to his seat. Not gonna lie, I'm a little upset he got off. Maybe we can cuddle later if we do end up going on a date! Sensei got back and told Kami to stay after class. Maybe if I use the excuse that Bakugou needs to apologize to Aizawa Sensei then I can get him to stay with me and I can ask him then! That sounds like a plan!
^time skip to the end of class^
I see Bakugou clean up and leave really fast ski have Toruń to keep up with him. "Bakubro! You still need to apologize to Aizawa Sensei for blowing up the roof. We should do it now before Kami and Shinsou start talking to him!" I said. "No. That's why I left already." He answered, still walking away. "Come on, you just have to apoligize. I'll drag you there myself if I have to. If Kami and Shinsou are there we can leave." I practically begged. If I didn't drag him I'd have to ask now, but I might not ask if I have to right now. "Fine-" he started but I had already grabbed him and started dragging him to our classroom. Upon arriving I saw people outside, I assumed that they had a club or something. "Hey Mr.Aizawa. We just want to apologize for early- oh, sorry we'll leave now, sorry!" I said as I realized that Shinsou was already there. The people outside were probably ease dropping. I'm still dragging Bakubro when Aizawa Sensei stoped me. "You two stay. He instructed. I dragged Bakugou to one of the front seats next to me. I say next to Kami who sat next to his boyfriend. "Tech. Why?" Bakubro asked. "Because I need to embarrass my child more, and plus you need to clean up the decaying ceiling, not to mention you almost killed Hitoshi." He answered and we both groaned. So much for the date. "It was only a chair leg." Shinsou said. Clearly he underestimated the power of Bakugo'a fire power, had Bakubro moved a little bit over he would've needed recovery girl. Maybe not get as injured as Midoria has but still pretty bad. "You fell from the ceiling... but to me you fell from heaven." Kami said. How can he be so smooth and stupid at the same time? Why can't I be that smooth? "Really? Right in front of my Bakugou?" I said without thinking. Oh my god, did I really just say that? "What!?" Bakugou screamed. "Nothing~" I said, hoping he wouldn't notice how embarrassed I am. "Do you guys need to sort out your feelings?" Aizawa asked. There was giggles from the hallway before anyone could respond. I realized that my theory was correct, class 1-C and our class sat outside ease dropping. We saw Present Mic and All Might walking by. "I don't even want to know." All Might said. "Oh! You finally found out!?" Present Mic yelled. "You knew?" Sensei screamed. "Wow. Mr.Aizawa got to a Bakuhoe level of angry!" Mina said. "Alright, break it up you two. Shouldn't you kids be in your dorms?" All Might asked. "Nope!" Everyone student said in unison. "All right, I'm out." Bakubro said as he picked me up and jumped out the window, shattering glass but not even getting cut. How can he such a badass in such weird times? Wait. Not the point. Where are we going? Mina screamed something to us as Iida lectured. We're gonna be in an much trouble when we get back. Nods a good as time as ever to ask someone on a date. Jumping out of a building together, being yelled at for two different reasons, might as well. "Wanna go on a date?" I yelled, making sure he heard me. "I guess." He answered. "Yes!" I said in a normal voice that sounded more like a whisper. I said that without thinking. I need to stop doing that, I look stupid. I looked up to see Bakubro respond with "Whatever loser." But I saw him smile. This day has been strange, but fun. It wasn't normal on any standards, but I enjoyed it. I'd be happy if we could do this everyday.
•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•
Hope you enjoyed!
Bye-Bye~!