As Long as He's Happy (Ojiro)

>Ojiro POV<
I was thinking about my crush, Kaminari, as he was petting my tail. I was writing down notes trying my best not to think about him, it was too detracting. Then Bakugou started yelling and disrupting class. He blew up the ceiling and then that asshole from class 1C fell from the ceiling and used his quirk on Bakugou. He made a snarky comment and then left swiftly. 'Why can't there be a normal day in this class.' I thought as Kaminari yelled something. I listened to it carefully as he said that that ass was his boyfriend. 'Guess I have more of a reason to hate that insomniac now.' I thought and tried to work on a paper. Aizawa walked out of the room. 'Wait... he has a boyfriend?' I thought to myself. "NO. LOUD. BLONDES!" Sensei screamed and we all laughed, 'Good. Maybe Aizawa Sensei won't let them be together.' I thought, 'Well as long Kaminari's happy.'

>Time Skip<
"We should spy one them." Mina said and approached the door after Kirishima had gone in. "Mina that's not necessary." I said and she gave me a look like, 'Yes it is.' We all listened closely. Then we snickered at Aizawa asking Bakugou and Kirishima if they need to, and I quote, "Sort out their feelings." The door was opened and Bakugou jumped out the window with Kirishima and Mina yelled after them. Kaminari talked, "Thats just a day in class 1A!" 'I don't think that it's everyday that you find out that your crush doesn't like you.' I thought.