...Not exactly new

Piper's POV

Once we got there every guy was staring at Pearl....should I be jealous? I mean Pearl looks so naturally beautiful that even if I know that she is actually a guy, I just can't help myself. I looked around and noticed that every girl looked extremely jealous. Even my sisters! We women just can't help ourselves.

But when Mr.D saw Pearl, he just burst out laughing, getting a lot of confused looks, I guess he knows.

" Attention! "

All conversations died and everybody was looking in Chiron's direction.

" As you all can see we have a new camper, well... not exactly new ."

"What do you mean?" asked my sister Drew asked.

Chiron sighed, as if not wanting to explain this situation, no one would want to, but I took over.

'' What he actually means is that Percy didn't want to do something for Aphrodite because it involved stealing something of Apollo , so for revenge, at night , Aphrodite put a spell on him and well turned him into a her.'' I said pointing at Pearl.

"Yes, that about sums it up!" said Chiron

Both the Ares and Hermes cabin were about to burst out laughing when, Pearl yelled ''IF ANY OF YOU LAUGH AT ANY MOMENT IN TIME, I WILL FLOOD YOUR CABINS WHILE MAKING A HURRICANE DESTROYING ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS!!!'' She was prepared and angry, really,really angry.

Anybody who was about to laugh, immediately held it back. Even Clarisse. Obviously no one wants to deal with a very angry Pearl.

Chiron sighed, he put a hand on Pearl's shoulder ''Yes, thank you Piper and since Percy has been turned into a girl we will call her Pearl"

All the girls in the Aphrodite cabin squealed, and Pearl seemed in the verge of tears.

As she ran to cabin three I send Annabeth a knowing look and we started running behind her.