12- 𝔖𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔡 ℜ𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔎𝔦𝔡𝔰

Start from the beginning

I knew I looked good. ;)

I grabbed my phone and a small black bag and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I was actually the first one their this time. Thank God for that.

I decided to keep it simple and eat only a croissant and strawberries with some vanilla milk.

I sat on my phone watching Demon Slayer as I ate.

Soon all my brothers were down.

"Good Morning" I said looking up from my phone.

I was definitely in a good mood today.

My brothers were observing what I was wearing and not to mention they were also now observing my face.

Then they started looking at each other then back at me.

"Why are you wearing makeup", Flavio asked.

seriously I mean I'm not a child

"Because I like how it looks on my face and it doesn't even make much of a difference", I said with some attitude.

I was not in the mood to argue again.

They looked at each other once again. what the hell is up with their secret language.

"Cmon guys I'm not a child anymore", I said annoyed.

Im literally a junior about to be a senior in a few months considering the fact that were in the middle of the school year.

"Fine we will let it slide this time especially since its your first day", Flavio said.

"Thanks Flav", I said.

"Flav?", he questioned.

"What the hell is that", he said disgusted.

"your nickname duh", I said.

The rest of my brothers laughed while I struggled to hold my giggles in too.

***

After breakfast it was finally time to head to school.

We approached Jace's black g wagon.

"I CALL SHOTGUN", I yelled

I ran towards the car but was suddenly yanked back by my waist.

"No babies allowed in the front", Luca said smirking.

"Oh my gosh put me down and I'm not a baby", I yelled.

He let go of my waist and ran up to the front seat slamming the door in my face.

Yeah he was definitely going to regret that

soon we were all in the car and we were headed to school. That's when the questions started.

"Hey Scar are you nervous?", Luca asked amusingly.

Me...Nervous?

"Why would I be this is probably like every other school" I said in a bored tone.

The I remembered this is the upper east side...and if this school was anything like
gossip girl I might have a few problems

"Well a little warning the students here are a bit...extreme its also a private school", Jace tells me.

Extreme? I'm pretty sure I'm as extreme as it gets if I could survive Anna and David I could survive a few judgemental spoiled rich teens. and I don't care if it's a private school they're probably the same.

"Shiver me timbers" I said rolling my eyes causing them to laugh.

"I think I could take em there just angsty teens" I said smirking.

"Heres a reminder coming from all of us stay away from boys and I mean any type", Luca said sternly.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Yeah because I'm totally interested in rich Chad's and Brad's, I'm not a barbie so I sure as hell know I don't need a Ken", I said amused.

Jace let out a laugh along with Luca and I joined in.

Soon we pulled up to a huge school which definitely looked better than the ratchet schools I have been to.

We parked into the parking lot and were met with a bunch of stares especially directed towards me.

Don't they usually get new students what the hell is up.

We rushed past them with me walking in between Jace and Luca and went inside to the main office and got my schedule.

When we got out the hallway was clear so I knew I was going to be late who even takes that long to get a simple schedule.

we went out into the hallway with both of them walking me to my first class.

"Why did people keep staring at us", I asked curiously.

"well we kinda have a popular reputation here", Jace said scratching his head.

Kill me now did he just say popular right then and their I knew I would run into a bunch of petty problems and I knew I would most likely become popular by association.

"God I wish you guys were losers" I said groaning.

"Thanks??", Luca said confused.

All Jace did was laugh. he knew I hated attention based on the same experience from the mall. I'm guessing my brothers are pretty well known.

We finally arrived at my first class and it was time for my brothers to leave to their classes.

"Make sure to sit with us at lunch", Jace said.

"Also good luck you have Mrs.Jemine" Luca said laughing.

"Yeah yeah whatever now skedaddle" I said waving them away.

I opened the door expecting them to have already left but then once I opened it I got pushed hard by Luca and Jace. Then they both ran away holding their stomachs laughing.

I stumbled into the class almost tripping.

Then I looked back and and started yelling curses at my brothers hoping they could still hear me.

"JACEE...LUCA You sons of bitches I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU", I screamed finally
after already yelling a bunch of curses.

I finally calmed down then I heard someone clear their throat. Then I realized the whole class was staring at me with wide eyes along with the teacher who was glaring daggers at me.

"Shit", I said out loud.

Talk about an introduction.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY MY WIFI WAS OUT OF CONTROL.

My wifi is all better now...the next chapter is gonna have many surprises although I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Thank you for giving my book a chance<3