Chapter 54 (Part 6)

Start from the beginning

" I know this, Raeven- "

" So why do you still pull the shit that you pull, Gucci? " She asked me.  I shook my head. " You make your self look more and more stupid and then wonder why your looked at like the bad guy "

" Rae stop telling my shit I already know. If any body knows me you do, you know the type of person I am -"

" I know your stubborn as hell " She shook her head at me. I got up from the bed and moved past the people into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me before looking in the mirror. I had some cuts on my face and a couple brusies but thats it. I washed my face and hands.

I just needed to get away from them for a minute. They ain't helpping me in this situation they are just making it worst. Its like I don't have alot on my plate already and im not dealing with alot. I already know its my fault, I know its shit I need to do and change but throwing it in my face ain't making it no better,

After a few minutes in the bathroom I finally headed back out, The vibe in the room was all fucked up and I could feel it.

" Look who was outside " Scooby came in the room with Trade behind him. As far as i know this nigga had something to do with nearly killing me, my girl, and our son.

" What the fuck is he doing here? " I asked.

" Hey, watch your mouth " My aunt says.

" Im not here for you. Im here for Cash and her baby. I don't give a damn about you " He looked me up and down.

" As far As I know you thr nigga that sprayed us while we was riding. Why the hell did you even come here. Nobody wants you here, bounce. " I tell him.

His fucking presence isn't wanted or needed around. Shit would be better and we could be better off if this nigga would just kick rocks and not come back around.

" Who is this? " Cash aunt ask.

" Yall need to stop. Cash wouldn't want this. Shes going through enough If yall cant be in the same room for her sake both of you need to leave the fucking hospital cause its selfish and childish. Its not about you its about her and that baby boy back there..Now the both of you got my pregnant ass pissed off with your childish ways. Figure out what you want to do " Rae raised her voice looking between the both of us.

I shook my head with a sigh.

" How we know he didn't shoot us? " I asked.

" Fucking Amiris did you shoot Cash and Gucci? " Zeek asked.

" Hell nah, why the hell would I want to hurt her or her baby? What type of nigga did she tell yall I was? I aint never put Her in harms way " He says.

I rolled my eyes going and sitting on the bed. My body was hurting. I was in pain as fuck and I was trying to keep my thoughts calm.

It was in the back of my mind what if Cash was in the room dead.. What if I won't ever see her or talk to her again?

Cash is the best thing that ever happened to a nigga. Without her I wouldn't have my kids, my family, and I probably would be dead. If she didn't make it I don't know what the fuck im going to do. I can't raise our kids and sisters without her..I can't teach them how go be women. Shit i barely make it through one day with them on my own. They need her more then I do. We all need her,

                 I don't know what I would do without that girl. Thats been my heart. From the moment at the Courts when we crossed paths and met it was just something about her. Watching her talk shit to me and laugh at my name... Seeing her carry Carielle around like her own.