Chapter 41

Cash P.O.V ****

The girls ad nearly made it successfully through the first week of School...and they seemed to be enjoying it.

" I cant wait for the weekend...im not use to this im still in my summer mindset " Myam complained as I put French toast on her plate. I laughed at them as they ate like they aint had food in days,

I swear its like im raising a group of little boys sometimes with the things they do.

" Stop tqlking with your full " Steph says.

" Im stressing leave me alone " She sighs,

" You are a whole mess " I laughed chopping up Gia's and handing her the fork. We had about 15 minutes before we had to head out so we could be there on time. Each and every one of us.

" Ion like school either...i dont get naps in the second grade " Elle says rolling her eyes.

" Baby I dont get naps and im not in any grade "

Like seriously, I be needing it through but I be busy. Having to do alot of work and running after the girls...it gets stressful.

I made sure I ate breakfast too. I was desperately trying to up my weight class for the babys sake..I even weigh my own self but I wasnt gaining any weight. I never could gain weight..when I was in basketball I tried that shit and it would never work.

" Mama we still get daddy present? " Gia asked.

Guccis birthday was tomorrow. It was funny, How I was the only one to know that shit. He'll be 26 tomorrow. I told the girl s and they wanted to get him a gift and throw him a party. I thought the party was too much and I was pissed at his ass but I would take them to the mall and we could get him something for his birthday.

" After school we can go to the mall..dont tell him " I say.

" Yeah, Gia dont tell him "

It would be her that slipped up, They finished their breakfast and grabbes their bags as Gucci came into the kitchen from the patio door.

" Good morning " He says yawning.

" Good Morning daddy.." The girls say,

" Morning " Was all me and Steph said. She had her head burried into her phone.

" Good morning Giuseppe Zanotti " Myan says making me laugh.

" Atleast im getting called something expensive "

" You welcome "

" Grab your bags so we can go. We dont need to be late " I tell the girls handing him his plate then letting him be.

They quickly ate their breakfast then rushed to get their bags and final things.

I took my medicine and grabbed a bottle of water for the road too.

" Im clean now " Gucci says. I turned thr face him leaning against the counter and shrugged my shoulders in reply.

" What is that supposed to mean? Congrats " I tell him. Was I supposed to be jumpping up and down that he no longer had an STD? I guess.,

" I cant with your attitude. I fucked up. I amitted that...but when is enough enough with you? "

" Dont act like you dont deserve it, You surely do "

" I do...but do I keep throwing your mistakes up in your face everyday..any mistakes you made in this relationship i let the shit go " He says.