Chapter 35 - Whats Done

" I admit that you almost had me
I admit I was almost crazy
Had me thinkin' 'bout callin' that bitch that night
And let her know where she can come and meet me
But it's cool, I'ma be a lady
She think she cute but she don't phase me
And if you knew about all of this good love you'll be missin' out on You wouldn't have played me

Can't say I'm not hurt
I'll be damned if I'm broken
What we had is now hers
Let her know she can have it

Cause I-I can't stay here, if there's no love
Yeah I-I can't stay here, cause I've had enough
Enough of no love, enough of no love No love!

And I admit that I thought about creeping
So you could get a dose of how I feel
Cause our hearts can never seem to break even
But what's the use
I'd rather pack it up and leaving Cause here we are again, cause you're wrong again
Quit tryin' to tell me that you love me
Cause your actions say another thing

Can't say I'm not hurt (cant say)
I'll be damned if I'm broken
What we had is now hers
Let her know she can have it

Cause I-I can't stay here, if there-there's no love (can you hear me lady?)
I-I can't stay here, cause I've had enough
Enough of no love, enough of no love "

I sat in the hotel room soaking in my own tears.

Here I was giving me all always to him..even when i say I won't..and here I am looking stupid pregnant cheated on possibly with gonorrhea. I feel degraded, stupid, hurt..and angry.

He continues to walk over me..cause he knows he's my weakness and that I'll take him back after a few hours.

Its been a whole 24 hours..and All i want to do is bust the windows out his car..key his paint, slash his tires then bust the fuck out of him all over again..He deserved it.

I gave him everything...yet he gave me only a STD in return.

I wanted to know who the fuck she is. I want to see her...see what she had to offer him that I couldn't...ask if she knew about me..Compare her to me..then bust her in her fucking face and drag that bitch up and down the streets. She derved it to.

I sat up wiping my face. I had a banging headache and I felt like shit. I went over to my bag and pulled out a pair of clothes before heading to the bathroom. My face looked a mess. I turned the shower on then started to strip down. I got into the shower and took a long hot bath to relax my muscles and just think about everything.

I should put his shit in his bentley and lit that shit up on some waiting to exhale.

I said if a nigga ever dogged me out he was going to have hell to pay...I felt like Menice dirty dick ass got off easy...but I also felt I didn't need to swoop down to his level.

Im better than that.

He's burning..hopefully hes suffering.

I cut of the shower about 30 minutes later and grabbed the plush white towel wrapping it around me and stepping out. I dried off my self and lotioned my body with the lotion from the hotel. I put on my clothes and put my hair into a high but. I fixed my make up before heading back out sliding on my Jordans. I had on a regular pair of skinny jeans, a tee shirt, jordan and my hair was up.

I just didn't give a fuck.

Everybody said they wanted to see trhe real Cash..ima show them that bitch..They gon' beg for the old me back..I tried to hide her..well here tf she is.