Chapter 33 - Caught Up

Gucci P.O.V

It hurt like hell...Like it was bad as hell.

Cash walked into the room and I fixed my face. " How was the meeting? " I asked.

" Cool, where are the girls ? " She asked.

" Out back watching the dude fill up the pool and everything..Im a kill Steph. She has googly eyes " I say shaking my head. These girls are going to kill me.

" She's a teenage girl. Its good she's still reacting to cute boys after what hapened. " She says setting her purse down on the bed.

" True " I nod. " You was gone long, what al happened ? "

" Oh we just talked and I gave them my plans and all that then me and Scooby grabbed something to eat " She shrugs. I looked over at her trying to keep a straight face.

" You and Scooby? "

" Yeah. He was out and I was hungry so we stopped at that soul food spot back in the old hood. Then I came back " She says. I nod my head and got up. I took a step..that was more like a limp " You okay? " She asked noticing me holding my stomach. I think I was coming down with something man.

" Im fine..I just don't feel good " I say making my way to the bathroom.

" U look like your in alot of pain " She says...I was..And ive been shot before..this shit was killing me right here. The pain was horriable.

" I'll be fine " I say. I used the restroom and it hurt so fucking bad. It wasn't right..My dick was swollen and some fluid was coming out. I panicked at the sight.

Oh no.

" Cash I'll be back ight ? " I say quickly in pain going to put on my shoes.

" Where you going ? "

" Im going to pick up some medicine " I say.

" You want me to come with? "

" Nah, I'll be back soon. Watch the girls " I say quickly heading out before she could say something else. I headed out the front door and pulled out my phone calling this bitch. She didn't answer either time..

Im going to kill her.

I put the key in and quickly headed to her spot. When I pulled up her car wasn't there..Just to see I got out and banged on the front door still getting no answer.

If I die this bitch is going to die with me, thats on the set man.

nobody came to the door and I was in so much pain I got back in my car and headed for the E.R!

I got out and walked in.." Can I help you sir? "

" I need to see a doctor "

" Because ? "

" Bitch, because its my business! Just let me see a doctor " I say clinching my teeth together. I was in so much fucking pain and she wanted to be all up in my business.

" Sorry " She bats her eyelashes." I can sneak you into room 22 fill this out "

She handed me the clipboard and I bagan to to quickly fill it out in messy hand writing anxious to get back there. I had tried doping my ownself up and that shit ain't work..I needed to see this damn doctor. The fact this bitch Leah had gotten ghost even made me more concerned.

" Go ahead " She says after she collected the chart. I went down the halls with her pointing out the door. I took  a seat checking my phone for the time I had been gone. 25 Minutes.