Chapter 9:

Cash :

I went onto instagram. I put up a pic from running. Then I added Travis fat self sitting tired.

" My tired ass boo after running " I label and hit post. Not even 10 minutes later my phone vibrate with a notification. I looked and some female had commented on the post of Travis.

" You wish..You a bogus bitch smdh! "

Tf. I had to put that hoe in line. Like the fuck. You a non mofo factor. Boo. Ion even know you. Not thinking nothing about it I sat my phone down and got ready to shower..

A bitch gon be a bitch. A hoe gon be a hoe...Aint no way around it..

Just like the song says.

I looked through my closet for something to wear. I settled on a white tee shirt. Some ripped skinny jeans and some forces. Pulling it all out I went and laid it on my bed.

" Ma ! " Gigi comes into the room.

" What, babygirl ? " I ask.

" I want daddy " She says. I roll my eyes. She had a doll in her hand and her hair was a curly mess all over her hair and looked just like a girl version of Gucci.

" I dont know where ya daddy is " I say. " You want to take a shower with me ? " I ask. I loved having mother time with my girls.

" Then I get daddy " She ask. I laughed. I couldnt be mad that she loved her daddy.

" Then you get daddy " I comfirm. I took her hand and lead her to the bathroom where I turned on the water. I got it warm. Once it was warm I undressed her and we got in to bathe. I swear I love this girl.

Once we was done I got out and wrapped a towel around her and myself. Her sister was playing the My and Step. I carried her into the bedroom as she went on and on about her dada, ice cream, her big sister Elle, and so on.

" Hey, babygirl " Gucci scared the shit out of me. He was sitting on my bed. I rolled my eyes.

" Dada! " She squirmed to get out my arms and to him. He came and grabbed her. " Dada! Me and mommy took a bath an me all clean now "

I laughed wrapping the towl tighter around me cause Gucci's eyes never left my body.

" Thats good. You smell good ! " He says pretending to bite her and her laughts filled the room. I left them to be and got my things. I went and got dressed quickly. Knowing him he would try to bust in the door before I do for nonsense. After I got dressed I walked back out. I saw Gigi and Gucci wrestling on the floor. I went into her room.

" Carielle " I call. She came running into the room.

" huh ? "

" Did you see Gucci ? "

" No. Hes here ? "

" In the room " She took off that way. I laughed. I went into the dressers and pulled them out something to wear. I walked back into my room.

" Mama can we go to the park ? "

I really wanted to do something the 5 of us girls. But their dead set on going with Gucci.

He always steals them from me. I passed him their clothes. He started to get Gionni dressd first.

" Cash I was wondering did you want to take the girls out..the 4 of them " He says. I looked at him as he got our daughter dressed and Elle waited laying her head on his thickly cut arms.

Since being back from jail Gucci had gained weight and got cut and he was a looker. He attracted lots of females and attention. He was aa fine as men.