Chapter 16- Here we go

Gucci ***

I exhaled from the blunt as they walked my way. " Whats good? Whats happening tonight ? " Zeek ask As I dapped the both of them.

" This bitch made ass nigga Babymoms was talking to. He lies and shit. Related to her boss, made her fire Cash today "

" Word? "

" Bitch made shit. Nigga outta line " Scooby says.

" That aint even all. A brick comes flying through my house window today. Heard tires afterwards. I know it wasn't nobody but his ass. Who else know where Cash and I sleep? Or who else would be mad enough to do some shit? Enough said, He got me fucked up. Word is bond. I want this nigga head "

" You know where to find him ? "

" I got his adress off of one of the Lil street cats. When I did that look up on him finding out he married " They nod.

" The nigga married tooo? Did he even get his dick sucked ? " Scooby ask.

" He aint even get to finger her ass! He on some female stuff " I tell him.

" Man! Im trippy, He aint get none and he wilding. Im a kill his ass for making all niggas look like a bitch for this one. Where he at ? " Thats my nigga scooby.

" He got the wife up in the crib? Any kids ? "

" Shit ion know. He wasn't worried bout my wife and kids when he was being a bitch. Its part of the game. Lets go. HAVE NO HEART " I say opening my door. He look hesitant. " We not gon' kill his bitch and kids..We gon' look for him and see if he there. If not leave them a messege then " I tell him.

They both got in the car and I pulled out my phone going to one of the two adresses I found for him.

It was a 15 minute drive. " I know this house " Zeek says. I looked.

" The person that live in it ? " I ask. He thought.

" A bitch I fucked with I think...lets go " He says. I grabbed my gun and loadded it up and then pulled down my mask. They followed and we looked around going to the front door. I turned the knob..." Its open " I shake my head. People have no sense. The type of world we live in.

" NOBODY MOVE IN THIS BITCH! " I yell. Screams heard and I showed my gun while Zeek and Scoob then came in.

2 kids and a female. " Please..." She startted crying scared.

" Where the fuck Travis ? Let me know What I want and nobody gets hurt " I tell them.

" He's not here " I walk to the bitch and put my gun to her head as she sheild her kids.

" You sure ? " I ask. She nods slowly. I wasn't going to kill her but she didn't know that. " You make sure you tell him Gboy is after that ass. For Cash sake "

He'd know what the fuck I was talking about. She thinking money. Im thinking my baby back at home. I round up the boys and ran out of there. I could hear someone upstairs and im sure they called for help when they heard the screams and peaked from the top of the stair cases.

We got in the car swerved out of there. " Aye, that bitch is his wife? "

" Im guessing why "

" Shit we was fucking when some nigga walked in...same niggas? " Zeek ask. I looked at him..shit is just too close. He fucking the wife and Cash messing with the husband.

" I aint sure...but he got the messege. He got some street cred so he should be out here looking for Gboy soon....Shit, Im never one to hide. "

He had me fucked up!